“World's Best burgers!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
“World's Best burgers!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The burgers here are simply amazing! Although the prices are a little more, you get quality in the food as well. Their burger "The works" is simply the best thing on the face of the planet. With mushrooms and bacon and beef, this is simply an awesome combination that will no doubt tantalize your taste buds. Their shakes are amazing too, and if you are lucky, you might even get a free refill if they have some extra! ;) Thumbs up on all ends :)

Visited March 2013

“Food quality was poor and unusually flavored.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We bought a groupon and used it on a Sunday after church. The turkey sliders were dry and tasteless. My daughter ordered the cheese sticks kids meal. It showed up with a small cup of BBQ beans and three puny cheese sticks. It was hardly worth the price. The shakes had a funny flavor. Overall, not the best experience.

• Visited April 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
“Ran out of food at 7:30 PM”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and daughter have been eating at this restaurant regularly over the past few years. My wife always get the grilled chicken dinner with salad and baked potato. Last month I went with her at 7:30 PM on a Saturday night and we were told that they had no baked potatoes (no apology or trying to create a satisfactory alternative). They said that it would take at least an hour to bake one, so my wife ordered something else. When our orders were ready, I asked whether the restaurant had a microwave, which they did. I asked whether they could simply microwave a potato for my wife, and they agreed, very pleasantly. 45 minutes later, no baked potato, and we had to leave to go to a movie. I complained to the restaurant website, and the owner called me personally and graciously offered two free dinners. He said to give our name the next time we came to the restaurant. We went this evening (Tuesday) at 7:30 PM, and while they had our name for the comp dinners, they had no baked potatoes; again, no apology or offer to create an alternative solution, just a totally clueless look on their face. So, we left and went across the street to the Rusty Bucket and had a great meal. This place seems totally disorganized.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank esj59
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Good Burgers, Fries and Shakes”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is good, the place is crazy busy, service was fast, some very unusual menu items and the Chocolate Chip cookies on the way out are so good.

Visited August 2012
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Burgers any way you want them”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I love the idea of having a perfectly cooked burger with exactly what I want on it. This place did it perfectly

Visited August 2012