“Best Pizza in Town- THE ONLY PIZZA”

Lena's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Blissfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The pizza is great!!!! If you dine in they have Italian dinners that tastes like someone knows how to cook. Must try the dine in with a glass of your favorite wine. Small dinning room but well worth going in and trying out the food. Small restaurant with superb taste.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Our parents told us about this place. What great Italian food. Best lasagna I have had. Homemade flavor. And the prices are great for your portions.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Don't let the exterior fool you. Packed with locals who know there is great food inside. Homemade Tiramisu was to die for! Very friendly & helpful staff too. I'll go back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Blissfield Michigan a little town surrounded by family farms a few factories. Not the recipe for great food finds but Lena's is the exception to the rule. The dining room seats maybe 40 people but I'm told it's filled most of the time.

Excellent food served with matching service. The owner cooks and family runs the front of the house.

I've had 3 of the sandwitches all were served on fresh bread. The ingredients were exceptional (local farmers?) and the meatball sub was awesome. I tried my friends pizza and it was great too. Give them a shot.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food was fabulous and our service was wonderful & attentive (by Michelle). When we walked in, we were a little concerned because the dining room was so plain & basic. But when the food arrived, we were blown away. You can definitely tell that everything is homemade. Our dinners which included bruschetta, lasagna and chicken piccata were "to die for" with generous portions.

1  Thank Jen6234