“Good stuff”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Michigan USA
“Good stuff”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Olgas has something for everyone, from their traditional (mainly lamb I suspect) 'Olga' to Asians and clubs. Lots of interesting drinks.

Visited November 2011

Troy, MI
“Awesome Food, Horrible Parking”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I've been eating Olga's for more years than I can recall. I grew up on it living here and stop by every time I am up visiting family and friends (although usually the Troy location on Big Beaver Rd at John R, which does not have a TripAdvisor listing yet). The Snackers are good but have to be so incredibly fattening... but so good!

And the Olga's themselves, pure bliss! I usually get one regular Olga and one extra meat, with extra sauce on the side. Open them up and tap on some garlic powder and red/cayenne pepper. Mmmm, mmm, good! I wish they had these down in Columbus, OH!!!!

• Visited September 2011
Birmingham, Michigan
“Huge Olga's Fan”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I've been enjoying Olga's Kitchen since I was in middle school. The sandwiches are incredibly yummy, and the Olga Bread is to die for. Make sure to order "Snackers" with almond butter, mouth watering! The atmosphere in an Olga's Kitchen is incredibly casual, and the prices are typical of your American chain lunch/dinner joints. Good luck finding a parking spot after 5PM at this location! Lucky me I can walk to it from my condo }:} Albeit there are several parking structures downtown, and the short walk to this place is worth it.

2 Thank Birminghamian_1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Outstanding gyros!”
Reviewed April 3, 2009

Outstanding gyros!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hands down my favorite semi-fast food joint. I always get the Asian veggie Olga.”
Reviewed March 8, 2008