“Good Pizza”

Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #30 of 101 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a large pepperoni pizza there today with the family. The pizza came out within minutes of order and was delicious. The price was low for this type of pizza (stone wood fired oven). I have had better stone oven pizza (cooked much crispier) but I think that's just because of this style of pizza (New York). For this kind of pizza though, it's best to eat it right away as it will cool down fast if you have it for take out.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

my favorite is the cheese pizza but we always ask light on cheese. It's our Friday dinner, in the winter we pick it up and eat at home, in the summer we eat there and then have their gelato to eat while walking around town. Good service and good value.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I heard a lot of hype, so when my brother announced he had ordered this for dinner and I would be having it post work, I was pretty excited. Now, maybe it's because I ate it and it wasn't just after it was delivered, and maybe because it had gotten a little cold, but I wasn't overly thrilled. It was pretty expensive for two small pizzas and I certainly have had better. Yes, it wasn't BIG COOPERATE pizza, and that is meaningful for me since I do try to buy local, but wasn't quite worth the hoopla.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The fresh brick oven baked pizza has been consistently tasty and yummy. Small but has outside seating. Family favorite!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Brooklyn pizza is my rescue from boring franchise pizza. When i want a real treat of fresh ingredients, and that awesome brickoven, i steal away to this tiny humble pizzeria with more heart and personality, than flash and style. I love it, my kids love it, and everyone i bring there loves it! After eating here for 10 years, it's yet to be out done. Try the Margarita pizza and the three cheese, you won't be disappointed.