“A family favorite for decades!”
Review of Peabody's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Yesterday I was in Birminham driving around and passed by Peabody's and instantly I was taken back to the 1980's when my grandparents took me there for the first time. I was feeling sentimental, so I went back and the place is as great as I remember it as a child. Food is fresh and cooked to perfection, staff is excellent and I would definately reccomend Peabody's!

There are newer reviews for Peabody's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fabulous happy hour, best in town, great service.......nice atmosphere

1  Thank Pebblecreek_10
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I have been going here for years and it is a gem. Fresh, delicious, classic dishes along with some unique dishes as well. Excellent value for the quality of food produced. The swiss onion soup is amazing and I love their salmon! Nice wine selection at reasonable prices just add to the overall appeal.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We dine at Peabody's a minimum of 4-5 times a year (for many years) and have never had a bad experience. They have a nice happy hour with munchies and home-made chips provided at the bar. The food is always good whether it be seafood, chicken, beef, etc. Prices are quite reasonable and service is good. We are always able to have a leisurely meal when meeting friends -- no one ever rushes you. All in all, for a more casual evening, a nice place to go.

Thank Margie R.
Reviewed June 5, 2012

A Birmingham classic! Love their Swiss Onion Soup!