“Saturday Brunch”

Social Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Social Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodward
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saturday Brunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Social has become one of my frequent stops for brunch when ever I'm in the area!,, fried chicken and waffles !! yumm

Visited October 2013

“Yum!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place to meet up with family. Something for everyone with a healthy, good twist. Love the salad social bowls and the "pick it" breakfast skillet. Really good food!

• Visited November 2013
Marquette, Michigan
“Food is amazing”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Love the crab cakes and fries. They are my favorite. The only down side is no call aheads. Every day is a busy day, but worth the wait. Always come here to just relax and have a good time

• Visited September 2013
Birmingham, MI
“Fun, trendy atmosphere. Good "comfort food".”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Social puts a trendy and updated twist on a number of comfort foods. Unique stuff, a fun experience.

Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Who knew Kale Salad and green fried Tomatoes could be so good!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We decided to give Social Kitchen a try. We are glad we did. The waiter was very helpful in making suggestions of what to order. When I first heard of Kale Salad I thought oh I don't think that is a good idea because I always picture Kale as having a strong bitter taste. Well I have to say it was one of the best Salads I have eaten in a long time. It was quite large so my friend and I shared it and still had plenty to eat. The Kale salad had quinoa, parmesan, raisins, pine nuts, pickled onion, and a rice wine vinaigrette. We also tried the appetizer green fried tomatoes. It comes with a spicy peanuts and a sweet hot pepper glaze.

Our waiter was both friendly and helpful. When we got there was a bit of a wait for the upstairs roof sitting area or the outdoor area. But we decided to get a seat right away inside. We walked upstairs to take a look. Part of open top area over looks the street of Birmingham. I think this would be an excellent area to have a private party. There is a bar in the restaurant as well if one wanted to just stop by for a drink. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013