“Couldn't beat the price”

Comfort Inn Birch Run
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
Lakehurst, On
“Couldn't beat the price”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was the nicest of any of the Choice Hotels that we have stayed in and we have stayed in quite a few from Canada all the way down to Florida. The staff was friendly, the decor excellent and the morning breakfast quite good. Located right near the outlet mall and just a short jaunt to Frankenmuth. Looked like a new motel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sharon M
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our hotel has been here for 16 years, however we did just go through a year and a half long renovation. I'm very glad it looks new! I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Keri Brack

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The location was convenient to the outlet mall and restaurants. Check in - staff member was very friendly. The motel was just renovated, very nice and clean. Hot breakfast was included and was hot and fresh. There is a swimming pool and gym. The room was a great lay out. I liked the counter included with microwave, frig., coffee maker and safe. Definitely would come back.

Room Tip: Corner suite, near the steps, top floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sue_Eus
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing to say with us! I'm very glad that you enjoyed yourself while you were here. I hope that you continue to stay with us for many more visits to the Outlets and Frankenmuth!

Grand Rapids
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. The beds are comfortable and clean. In the morning they have a great hot breakfast with a good selection of items to choose from. It is just a short distance to the outlet mall. There are several well known restaurants in the area for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Charlie S
Thank you for choosing to stay with us time and time again! I'm very glad that you enjoy yourself while you are here. I do hope that you continue to stay with us for many more years!

Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I found out that this hotel is really 16 years old, but had just recently been re-decorated. I thought is was new. Everything was beautiful and clean. The breakfast was good in the open and large lobby. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Steve C
Thank you for staying with us! I love the profile picture on here, polar bears are my favorite!!
I'm so glad you were pleased with our staff, our hotel and cleanliness of it! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Allenton, Michigan
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My sister and I stayed in a room with 2 queen sized beds. The room was very large and clean. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The internet was not great, it kept kitting us off. In the morning my sister and I went down for the hot breakfast. It was very good. They had a wide selection of items. I would stay here again in the future if I want another get away trip but hopefully the internet connection will improve by then.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 822SharonH
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm sorry that you had problems with the internet, please always call the front desk if you need help. I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future!

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last year during Deer Widow's weekend after attending a Michigan football game. We had paid in advance online and got an awesome deal. We had a king suite with a 2-person hot tub and separate sitting room along with a table, microwave, and fridge. The room was very clean and the staff was great. We are going back again this November and we can't wait! Perfectly situated near Meijer, the outlet shops, and is only a short drive to Frankenmuth.

Room Tip: Pay in advance online.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shelley W
Very happy that you stay with us year after year! Deer Widows weekend is always fun!!!
It's always a pleasure when we meet guest satisfaction standards! Can't wait to see you in November.

Michigan
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times on shopping trips to Birch Run. It has been recently updated and is very clean and comfortable. The location is a definate plus for the outlet malls. The breakfast was the usual Comfort Inn style breakfast. Lots of choices but I thought the eggs and sausage were quite dry and tastless compared to other Comfort Inns. There is a nice, clean, indoor pool area and a workout room. In room wi-fi worked well with no problems. Staff is friendly and helpful. Check-in/check-out was a breeze. Good value for the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jerry S
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm very glad you were happy with your stay, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction! I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Thanks Again
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birch Run
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run
Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Frankenmuth

Been to Comfort Inn Birch Run? Share your experiences!