We booked this hotel at the last minute, and paid $72. It was cheaper to book through the hotel website, instead of any other website.
Comfort Inn is VERY close to the Prime Outlet Mall. It's at the same exit on I-75, and just across the highway, along with a bunch of other hotels, and some restaurants. It's only 10 minutes from Bronner's and Frankenmuth.
The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, but we didn't have time to use it, since we were too busy shopping at the outlet mall.
Check in was rather slow, but very friendly. Room was huge, about the size of two normal rooms. Hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was fine ... toast, bagels, juice, etc. Free internet was nice.
It was good for what we paid, and the location was great. There was a sign out front saying that the empty lot next door is the future home of Meijer, which will just add to the shopping fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 99 Spacious and Newly Renovated roomsWhirlpool Suites AvailableComplimentary Hot Breakfast, Indoor heated pool, Hot tub, Fitness Room, Game Room, Guest Laundry, Free Wireless Internet, New Flat Screen TV's, In room microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and coffee maker. Meeting/Conference Room ~ Accommodating 60 people1/4 mile from Premium Outlets1/4 mile from Birch Run Expo Center7 miles from Frankenmuth Easy Access to Flint and Saginaw ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Birch Run reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Birch Run Hotel Birch Run
- Comfort Inn Birch Run Frankenmuth
- Birch Run Comfort Inn