“New Years Eve Celbration”

Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was my first experience with the Hampton Hotel and I chose this place base on the reviews from others my family and I booked three rooms and they were all great. We were going to Frankenmuth to celebrate New Year Eve we took the whole family. That is why we need three rooms. The location was great because we could shop at Birch Run and Frankenmuth. The sheets were so clean, I could smell the freshness of the sheets. Now that and the bathroom is what impressed me more than anything. I will be visiting my brother in Kentucky and seeing going to Kings Island this year and I will be looking for another Hampton Inn, I hope they are all as great as this place was. I even joined the club they have so I will be using the card a lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for your review and comments. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us and others know how we are doing. I am pleased to see that my hotel and staff were able to add to an enjoyable and memorable experience for you and your family. Thank you for joining our Hilton Honors program and beginning loyalty in the Hilton family of hotel brands. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We checked in Jan. 3rd, in the evening after a drive across state. We came here to visit Frankenmuth with the family. We were greeted warmly at check in and the checkin for two rooms was so fast I could not beleive it! The gal was friendly and helpful and gave us coupons for area attractions. The rooms were upgraded from what was reserved at no additional cost to us and we were assigned adjoining rooms which was a huge plus! The rooms were spacious-the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in actually. They were extremely clean and all rooms get fresh duvet covers. We headed down to the pool with the kids. My only complaints: the pool was not very warm, the floor was a bit unkempt and the hot tub did have some scum around the edges. The kids had fun regardless of the water temp.
There was complimentary 24 hour te, coffee and hot cocoa in the lobby which was a real crowd pleaser!
The beds were so comfortable and even my 7 yr old asked if we could take the pillows home! We slept excellent! The rooms were very quiet. The next day we ventured down to the full breakfast bar that is complimentary! The hot fresh oatmeal was excellent! With dried cran and bluberries! There was hot eggs as well as hard boiled, choice of meat and variiety of breads and danishes plus make your own waffles. The best part of breakfast was Maximus! He was a wonderful addition to the Hampton staff. He was friendly and helpful...he offered to make our waffles for us and kept the breakfast area clean, tidy and well stocked. He had a wonderful disposition and was just all around helpful for us both mornings we ate breakfast! He thanked my father for being in service to our country and even hugged my mother! He was just a great guy. We will stay here next time we come to this area, as my mother has stayed here before! Convienient, clean and a great value with very helpful staff! Thank you!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and extensive comments. We are currently cleaning, repairing and repainting our pool. The work will be finished by Wednesday the 15th of January. We are also working on the repair/replacement of the air exchange unit for the pool area. This will aid in controlling room temperature to better match water temperature. The feeling of cold water will be reduced once air and water temperature are within 3 degree of each other. Your comments drive the need for these updates and to continually strive to be different and better from the rest. I will share your comments with my staff, and commend them on a job well done. Maximus, our breakfast attendant, is a hard worker and takes great pride in the level of service he provides our guests. He appreciates the positive feedback. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Hotel was very clean, great value for your money. Rooms are good size and well appointed, staff was excellent, helpful; polite and very friendly. Breakfast was very good, great selection of choices and kept very clean and well supplied as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and comments. I will share them with my staff, and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Enjoyed our stay, New Years Eve 2014...
Staff was very friendly, (breakfast was chaotic because it was a busy time) but Eloisa and Maximus were very helpful and made our breakfast successful. Maximus has an awesome personality with outstanding people skills. We will definately be back to this motel next time we're in Frankenmouth.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review and wonderful comments. I will share them with Eloisa, Maximus and the rest of my staff, and commend them on a job well done. Maximus, our breakfast attendant, is a hard worker and takes great pride in the level of service he provides our guests. He appreciates the positive feedback. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Three of my children met my husband and I at the hotel for a family reunion the weekend before Christmas. We reserved 4 rooms. Our stay was amazing. The children enjoyed the pool and the lobby served as our perfect gathering place for dinner and gift opening. The staff was so accommodating, the rooms were spotless. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Thank you for your Review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. My staff and I enjoy the positive feedback. I will share your comments with them and commend them on a job well done. We are pleased to have assisted in making your stay an enjoyable and memorable one. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed here for two nights while in the area for a business trip to Saginaw. It was about 20 minutes south of Saginaw and we had flown in and out of MBS. I would recommend flying in and out of Flint if you are staying at this property. Lobby was a little dated and could use a good cleaning and possibly a remodel especially of the front desk. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but nothing special. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast --- nothing special, but its free and good enough to get the day started. The surrounding area leaves a little to be desired. Essentially you are at a large freeway exit where the major attraction is an outlet mall. Restaurant selection in the area was minimal...just a few chain restaurants. Short drive to Frankenmuth (about 10-15 minutes) where you can get your fix on Bavaria and Christmas.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your Review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. Your profile shows that you are a well traveled individual with experience in hotel and location comparisons. I value your candor regarding the look of my front desk and lobby area. We had an extensive renovation two years ago to be in line with the Perfect Mix Lobby standards set by Hampton Brand Standards. Our rooms have recently been updated and we will be renovating guest bathrooms along with replacing hallway carpet. Your comments drive the need to evaluate the services and products offered in order to be different and better from the rest. Thanks again for your review and comments. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Although the entire experience sting here was great the staff handling the breakfast will always be remembered. Theyy went out of their way to make sure everyone, especially the children, were well taken care of even down to showing how to make a proper waffle.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your Review. I appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. My staff and I enjoy the positive feedback. I will share your comments with my breakfast staff and commend them on a job well done. We look forward to accommodating your future travel needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Birch Run
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frankenmuth
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth

Been to Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!