Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
ComfortInn
$98
$94
$70
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
$58
$49
$55
Frankenmuth Motel(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
$99
Bavarian Inn Lodge(Frankenmuth)
$144
All reviewsoutlet mallpool and hot tubroom was cleanenjoyed our staythe breakfast areaparking lotbreakfast staffwould stay here againfree breakfastgreat valueshort drive to frankenmuthwafflesshopping tripfront desk staffnice staystaff was very friendlychristmas store
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was our second time staying at this location. The complimentary breakfast is the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at. My husband thought the bed was hard, but I thought it was perfect. Getting to the location is a little strange since we had to drive through the KFC parking lot to get to the driveway to go to the hotel - not a big deal though.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful and informative review. We have changed up our breakfast staff and are rotating our offerings from day to day. Doing this, helps set us above the rest. Our breakfast attendant, Kareem takes great pride in his work. His attitude and personality truly shine through. Thank you for the directional comments as well. We appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know what works or needs improved upon. Please be sure to introduce yourself to me upon your next visit to the Birch Run / Frankenmuth area.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This was my second year in a row staying at the Hampton Inn in Birch Run. The hotel is located right next to the highway and it is easy to get to from the exit. The hotel is only a 2 minute drive away from the Birch Run outlet mall. It offers a hot breakfast, which is nice to eat before a long day of shopping. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. A downside that I did not care for was that there were only feather pillows in the room. I also did notice that both of the rooms that I stayed in had plentiful hot water, but severly lacked water presssure. Despite the pillows and water pressure, I will be staying here again next year for our annual shopping trip and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you for your comments and observations. My staff and I appreciate your loyalty as well. We are in the process of replacing a portion of our circulating water boiler system. This will improve the water pressure once the repairs are complete. I have also instructed my staff to insure that all rooms have the required feather and synthetic pillows. Thank you again for your comments. Please be sure to introduce yourself to me upon your next visit with us. Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

For our one-year anniversary, we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Birch Run/Frankenmuth. It's in a great location - close to the Birch Run outlet mall and just a short drive to Bronners and Frankenmuth. (I definitely recommend visiting the area, especially around Christmas.) The hotel has a newly renovated lobby, and the rooms are so inviting and cozy! Every time we saw someone at the desk, they were friendly, and inviting. Always got a "hello" or "have a nice day" from whoever was working. We arrived early, but wanted to see if our room would happen to be ready just in case. The room was not ready, but the GM was friendly and gave us an approximate time to check back, and then gave us tons of booklets with coupons and discounts for the outlet mall and a bunch of shops in Frankenmuth We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary! I am glad we were able to be part of a great first anniversary for you and your husband. My staff and I wish to thank you for the wonderful review. We do our best to provide an enjoyable and memorable experience. Thanks again and be sure to say hi the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

After a long drive, we were pleasantly surprised to find that we had been assigned an upgraded room with a jacuzzi, which we much enjoyed. The hotel property, both inside and out, were top notch and the staff could not have been friendlier. Our room was comfortable and clean-just what you're looking for to relax. The only negative is that our room was on the freeway side and the road noise could be heard in the room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments and review. I am glad to see that we were able to accommodate an upgrade for you. I will pass your comments on to my staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

On our second annual "Mother/Daughter Frankenmuth Weekend" we stayed at the Hampton Inn (first time at this hotel). We will absolutely be back next year! Wonderful breakfast with a great selection (not your average danish/cold cereal and juice breakfast). The gentleman who was in charge of the breakfast was a gem, very personable (Kareem I believe his name was?) Room was comfy and spacious. We prepaid and got a great rate. No complaints with this hotel, whatsoever! Thank you Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful compliments. Kareem is a great team member and his enthusiasm for pleasing our guests really shines through. He truly encompasses the meaning of Hamptonality -Hospitality with Personality. I have shared your comments with him and he wanted me to thank you. It is great to know that the pride we take in our work is appreciated. Thanks again and please be sure to introduce yourself to me upon your next stay with us.