Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth
$74
Country Inn
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
$58
$144
Travelocity
$99
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsoutlet mallpool and hot tubroom was cleanenjoyed our staythe breakfast areaparking lotbreakfast staffwould stay here againfree breakfastgreat valueshort drive to frankenmuthwafflesshopping tripfront desk staffnice staystaff was very friendlychristmas store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We read the reviews which were mixed so we decided to give it a try and we are glad we did. The room was nice with two queen beds, refrigerator, and microwave. It was clean, beds comfortable, nice breakfast, and very pleasant staff. Someone mentioned a smell in the elevator. Noticed only a very slight one on the second day. The pool area looks fantastic although we did not get to use it.We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RBeam
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for your comments and observations. I appreciate that you acknowledged the other reviews and reported on them as well. We strive to make enjoyable experiences for our guests. All comments are welcome so that we can correct our shortcomings as well as share the praise for a job well done. Please be sure to introduce yourself to me upon your next visit to the Birch Run / Frankenmuth area.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed here one night with another couple for an event in Frankenmuth. It was a great location to Frankenmuth and to restaurants and stores in Birch Run. The room was comfortable and we were happy with the quality of the room and the cleanliness, no funny ordors in the room. There was a musty smell in the elevator though. Eventhough the hotel was completely booked, it was quiet. Breakfast was included, contential so nothing too fancy - make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, old cereal, juice, coffee, etc. Overall we were happy with our stay and will definately check out the Hampton Inn when we're in the area.

Room Tip: Hotel is near the highway, we chose a room that did not face the highway and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LJQueen
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Thank you for your comments. I see that location, cleanliness and service received your highest marks. We strive to provide a very clean and service oriented facility. Please be sure to introduce yourself to me upon your next stay at the Hampton Inn Birch Run.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Pretty ordinary place. Kind of what you would expect. Except for a odor that seemed to permeate the entire building. It really needs a good fumigation.

Room Tip: Ask for a quite room if desired, and they will accomodate.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Recently stayed at Hampton Inn in Birch Run, Mi. I have always wanted to stay at this hotel due to the location to the Outlet Stores and the ammenities that come with the hotel. I finally got a price that was affordable and when I saw the room, I was truly disappointed.
The bathroom door did not close properly. The tub surround was cracked and re-glued, and the caulking looked like it was mouldy.
At 4am, I was woken up by the ice machine down the hall. Apparently the staff were preparing for breakfast and ran the ice machine for a few minutes. (now I understand why there were a pair of ear plugs left beside the bed by the hotel).
If I had to pay full price for this room, I would have been really upset.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Kurtis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know what works or needs improved upon. It is true that we are conveniently located for access to the birch Run Outlet Center as well as the short 10 minute drive to Frankenmuth. I see that the service you received during your stay was good as well; thank you.
We are in the process of updating our hotel and your comments help drive the need for this. I have changed our procedure for collecting ice for the breakfast area; we are now taking it from a vending area located away from guest rooms. The ear plugs which we provide in rooms located on the expressway side, are for guest use in the event that the traffic noise becomes an issue.
Please be sure to bring your concerns to the attention of Front Desk Staff or Management, at any hotel you may stay with, so that we can accommodate any requests or correct any inconveniences you have, to ensure that your stay is as enjoyable and memorable as can be.
Thanks again for your comments. Please be sure to contact me upon your next visit to the Birch Run area, I will be more than glad to give you a complimentary stay to show why Hampton Inn is your hotel of Choice

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stayed one night on our way to the U P of Michigan. Nice room and good price. Breakfast was good and normal Hampton fare.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family