“Service Lacks Consistency. Very Good Food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Service Lacks Consistency. Very Good Food.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been there many times. I did not write a review up until now due to the service not being consistent. Food is always very good. Great menu selection. I never had their pizza. Other than pizza I tried just about everything and always liked it. Staff are always pleasant. Some are more efficient than the others.There is a waitress who works in a back section by the bar (Bobbie),who was very rude, was not addressing us properly & had an attitude.She demonstrated a bad temper with us once and another time we witnessed her demonstrating bad temper with other guests.When they complained, she just walked away and loudly said to another staff person,that she doesn't care about anything.She did choose a different terminology,describing her emotions, but there is no way I can repeat it on this site. Don't get me wrong. Uno at Birch Run is a nice place. Don't let one staff member stop you from going there. It's just, if you want to bring a guest or go for a special occasion, you just kind of have to be prepared that something like this may take place.

• Visited January 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“One of the better places to eat in Birch Run”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Long lines since it's either this, Applebee's, Tony's or fast food. Service was good and friendly. Accommodated gluten free needs.

Visited March 2014
UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
DH_Traveler01, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our friendly service and gluten free menu items. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Bad Axe, Michigan
“Good food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. It's nice and cozy inside. Always have a nice waiter/waitress. I've had several things but my Top 3 are: Deep Dish Pizza, Firecracker Chicken Sandwich and the Chi Town Sampler Platter. Of course anything on tap goes well with the choices above! Happy Dining:)

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dap0711, thank you for your great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy our friendly staff and deep dish pizza. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Flushing, Michigan
“Frequent Stop”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is a frequent stop for us, since it is close to home, and usually convenient when we head north. We find the fare generally to our liking, and have yet to be really disappointed. On this latest stop, my wife ordered the Cobb Salad, which she rated excellent, while I was torn between the Rattlesnake Pasta and the Firecracker Chicken Sandwich. I chose the sandwich with steamed broccoli in lieu of fries, Largely because I wanted to keep the calorie count relatively low. I very much appreciate the ability to choose from a variety of sides.

The chicken breast in the sandwich was very moist and tender, and overall, the sandwich was tasty, BUT the firecracker did not go off. Our server opined that my taste buds might not be functioning, but not so. They have gotten more sensitive with age, so that my tolerance for spicy foods has lessened. There was a dearth of Buffalo Sauce on the sandwich, which, along with the pepper jack cheese was supposed to supply a greater level of piquancy, which was what I expected. I still do like spicy food.

A number of draft beers were offered, and I chose the "Milkshake" Stout, which was very smooth, and not as heavily flavored as most stouts. Overall, a nice meal, but next time I guess I should order the Rattlesnake Pasta, if I want a little spice, calories notwithstanding.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frederick B
Frederick B, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our Firecracker Chicken Sandwich and stout. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again whenever you're in the area for our Rattlesnake Pasta!
Niles, Michigan
“ok food, ok service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Nice start, but ended with a long wait. Waitress was nice and got our drinks and food fast. Pizza was ok, my first time eating deep dish- so maybe soggy crust is normal? Anyway- our waitress must of went to break, we didn't see her for 15 minutes, took her 5 minutes to box leftovers and was going to pay with a card, but after waiting another 10 minutes for her to come back just paid with the cash I had on me.

• Visited March 2014
UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
The-YOUNG-Family-07, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your service was slower than expected. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with further details about your experience, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us another chance to make it right!