“Yearly stop after Shopping”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Yearly stop after Shopping”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

every year my wife and I go to Birch Run/Frankenmuth in November and every year we eat at Uno's after our day of shopping. The food is always good, but the wait is long (both to get a seat and to make the chicago style pizza). We always put our name in, then go finish some shopping and by the time we come back, usually we are pretty close to getting seated. Our favorite pizza here is the sausage and spinach.

• Visited November 2012

WINDSOR
“Great family fare at a family price!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Have eaten here many times while shopping at Birch Run and have not had a bad meal yet - great atmosphere, quick service, good food, cold beer!

• Visited September 2013
Mackinaw City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The place was packed when we arrived - despite this, the service was very fast and efficient. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good - there is a whole lot to choose from, including some very unique items.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Not the best experience”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My spouse and I went here based upon the reviews on TA. We were seated in the bar area at a table and our waitress came to take our drink orders. We received them and ordered an appetizer in addition to our meals. Spinach artichoke dip and chips was not the best. Runny and the cheese on top was one big melted blob. Ok, hoping the meals were going to be better. I ordered a personal deep dish and my wife a burger. She said the burger was not very good and she ended up cutting about half the bun off. My pizza was ordered with pepperoni, green olives, and mushrooms. When it first arrived I did not have a plate or any silverware so I had to wait for that to be delivered to even begin eating. Once this arrived I was looking for some parmesan and red peppers to put on it. These items were not at the table so again had to wait to catch the attention of the server to hopefully get these. I started eating without. On my second piece I noticed there were not mushrooms but by this time I was too hungry to send it back. Also, the olives were thrown on top of the peperoni before cooking and were very brown and overdone. I thought to myself that they probably forgot to put them inside the deep dish and just threw them on top? By this time I just wanted the bill and to leave. Definitely not up to the standards of other Uno's I have eaten at. Service was poor. Food quality was very poor. Not sure if it were an off night or if they are over rated for the area. Will NOT eat at this particular one again.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Just okay....”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We shared the spinach dip, I had the bacon burger and Spencer an individual pan pizza. Service, quality of food, atmosphere was like any other chain restaurant that caterers to a mostly transient clientele. I wouldn't avoid it, but I certainly am not excited about going back.