“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner here. The ability to have healthier choices was a plus. Staff was friendly and service was very good. Overall... good food + good staff = good time

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife had deep dish pizza for the first time. She enjoyed it. I had the gluten free pizza, it was a little dry. But they did have a gluten free menu with lots of choices. We ate here after shopping till 9 pm, the place was empty as the day was really rainy. Nice and relaxing after running around all day.

1  Thank Ned14
Reviewed August 1, 2013

was nearing the end of a shopping trip at Birch Run \premium Outlets and noticed the Uno Chicago Grill restaurant . Made a decision to order a"numero uno" pizza to go. probably the best decision we made that day. This pie was the perfect size for two. was cooked to perfection and was delicious,hot and cheesy and loaded with toppings. I highly recommend this pizza and this restaurant.(I did not eat in so cannot comment on the general restaurant .)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love dining in here after shopping with my wife. However, sometimes the wait for a table can take a while. Any pizzas here are delicious, along with a side dish of mashed potatoes. The meals are fairly priced.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The service is excellent...the food and drink better. We met close friends there. I had the macaroni and cheese dish ...it was orgasmic. My wife and her best friend had the chicken breast and sides. Her husband had the chicken and pasta...all food and drink were excellent. When we go to Birch Run again we will definitely return to this restaurant.