“TWO HOUR WAIT FOR DELIVERY FOR A PIZZA!?!”
Review of Goal Post Pizza

Goal Post Pizza
Ranked #25 of 36 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 16, 2011

The kid on the phone was rude and disorganized, didn't seem like he had a clue what he was doing. didn't take a name or a phone number, just and address and of course our credit card number. We were told it would be between 15 minutes to 1 hour for delivery. After an hour, we called and were told it wasn't there so it must be on its way. after ANOTHER hour (for a grand total of two) I spoke with the manager and was told it just was finished and he was sending it out. I totally doubt the validity of this statement as we are still waiting...I just hope I didn't buy someone a plasma TV...

3  Thank saltyalley

Reviewed January 23, 2011

I stayed in a hotel in Birch Run and was starving by the time I checked in. I found their menu in the hotel lobby and I must add it's a nice bonus that it's a full menu and not just a pizza menu. We ordered the kids size spaghetti and a small stromboli. The staff was very nice, hard working kids. The spaghetti was the perfect size for a small meal and came with a piece of garlic bread. I wasn't thrilled. The pasta was really overcooked and the garlic bread was a piece of partially toasted bread. We had it delivered so this may be better at the actual restaurant. The stromboli was a small and well it sure wasn't, very good size and stuffed full of fixing. Very good pick, this I would recommend for sure! The front desk girl also said their pizza is great. I'd order the stromboli again for sure and the value is there, these two meals delivered to the hotel were just over $11.