“Bacon!!”

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ohio
“Bacon!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My daughter and her friend and I all shared the BLT! It was huge with tons of bacon left on the plate after we were done eating!

Visited August 2014

Rochester, New York
“So much fun”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband got the BLT and could not finish it. I ordered a taco salad and it was loaded with veggies and meat. The food will not disappoint you, and it's pure entertainment to watch the food come out. Portions are beyond huge. The ice cream dessert is so big, I watched 4 people only eat about half of it. Lots of fun, but if you don't like noise or crowded conditions, this is not the place for you. Kids would love it here. There seems to always be a line but we didn't wait that long.

• Visited August 2014
Covington, KY
“Going for breakfast? Bring your appetite.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I'd been to Tony's a couple of times before for lunch. We went this time for breakfast (we were staying overnight in Frankenmuth on our way north). They were just as busy in the morning as they are at later in the day. If you have to wait, it shouldn't be for long as the place has a lot of tables. We each ordered eggs & bacon. It comes with choice of potatoes and toasts. It came out on a platter. Looked to be a pound of bacon on the plate, 4 or 5 scrambled eggs (at least), a huge mound of home fries, and half a loaf of Italian bread sliced length-wise and toasted. I like a big breakfast (when I eat breakfast) but this was too big even for me. And all priced less than $10 with coffee. Service was fast and friendly. If you're hungry this is the place for you.

• Visited July 2014
Ont. Canada
“Get The Banana Split for your kids”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My wife and I heard about some the food items that are ridiculously huge, the banana split is one of them.

We told our kids (7 yrs & 9 yrs old) they can order a Banana split to share,,,,when it arrived they were speechless. My wife and I loved their expressions.

Don't expect two or three adults even to eat a whole one.

Thanks to all the staff who were wonderful there.

• Visited August 2014
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We shared the BLT, it was so delicious! I don't know what they do to the bacon but it is like no other! Great service, awesome bacon what more could you ask for!