“Turkey sandwich was a turkey for taste”

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2008

Recently I went to Tonys for the infamous Turkey sandwich yuck!!!!! When I complained to the management he gave me a bag of candy - told me he would talk to the guy that fixed the turkey that morning - and apologized - but I got to pay a bill for a dinner I did not eat - then I went to dairy queen across the street for a hamburger - I have been a fan of tonys for years because it was fun - but the food quality was less than acceptable this visit...boo guys yuck!@

4  Thank dimabry

Reviewed October 15, 2008

it brings a whole new meaning to eating. BACON-BACON-BACON. I sweat bacon for a week. all kidding aside we eat here every time we come to birch run it is consistantly excellent.

2  Thank baconator1
Reviewed October 12, 2008

Don't order biscuits & gravy. They wouldn't know what sausage gravy was if it hit them in the face. Unbearably bad. It takes more than one pound potions of bacon to make a great restaurant.

3  Thank wsblevins
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I love going to Tony's and ordering a BLT. I'll remove most of the bacon, enjoy half the sandwich, take the rest home. The other half is another meal, and I still have a few meals' worth of bacon already cooked and ready to eat.

Great place to take your friends, just to watch them say "Holy Cow!"

Do not order ice cream without making sure there are enough people willing to help you eat.. it doesn't keep well trying to take it home!

1  Thank Kitowa
Reviewed September 9, 2008

I go to Franenmuth every December and I make it a priority to stop at Tony's. It's almost become a family tradition with us. It has the typical 50's or so style restaurant, that you can put your elbows on the table, read a newpaper while drinking your coffie or let your kids run around with out worrying about them making a mess.

They do serve HUGE portions, and alot of their food isnt figure friendly but if you go there like I do then its worth it to say heck and eat like a pig lol. Their Chili is great, I haven't had anything there that I didnt like!

1  Thank creepingdaisy