“Large portions”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had pulled pork, it was okay. Portions were huge. Enough to feed my whole family in one order. Lucky for me we decided to share a plate. It was 50cents for the extra plate. Well worth it. Service was okay. Place could use a deep clean, but was okay for a quick bite. I do not understand the full pound on the BLT. Oh my, Americans do not need this much bacon.

2  Thank Travelmoorenow

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here and could not believe the portion sizes. Way too much food with most of it going to waste. Other tables around us had the same problem. It's a shame to see the food wasted.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place is known for their portions! So if you have a small appetite, share a meal. Fast and friendly service. USA known restaurant so now we can say we've been there!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I have eaten at Tony's for breakfast, lunch and dinner and all have been really really good. We always take leftovers home and eat later. If you have never eaten at there restaurant you will be amazed at what comes out.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went to Tony's for a family breakfast specifically for the bacon at breakfast! We were not disappointed! Along with the bacon, we also were introduced to Tony's home-made jelly/jam, which was fantastic!

We've been to Tony's before, so we knew what to expect. We got there at about 10:15 on a Sunday morning. When we left about an hour later, there was a substantial line to get in.

Four of us sat down for breakfast expecting the large portions (2 adults, two kids); we ordered two breakfasts of eggs, hash browns, toast, and bacon. And there was definitely bacon! The egss were nothing special (we're used to eating eggs from local farms, and these were typical "commercial" eggs). The hashbrowns were fine (hard to mess them up), and the bread good. Our unexpected find was the home-made jam/jelly....this was fantastic, and all four of us gobbled it down with our toast!

On the outset, the breakfast seems expensive (9 bucks per dish); but, considering we took home enough leftovers to feed all four of us for breakfast the next day, I think the value (cost per quantity) is excellent!

I do want to return and try some of the ice cream. These absurd portions seem to but the bacon portiosn to shame.........