“huge portions on most things”

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2013

wow we try to eat here every visit we love the huge portions on a lot of the food u will have left overs enless u share u even get a ton of candy on the way out 1lb of bacon on the blt my hubby is going to try it next month when we visit for our anniversary huge strawberry shortcake RIGHT ACROSS FROM BIRCH RUN OUTLET MALL

1  Thank lheethuis

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I haven't been here since I was a little kid, and even then it was an expierence. I was told then that I was one of the few to leave without a doogie bag. Well, I suppose the years have caught up with me because I could only finish about half my breakfast. My wife enjoyed her pancakes, but her problem was that the menu was not friendly to our two year old daughter. None the less, she ate off our plated here and there. I really enjoyed this meal and the legendary portions. I will coming back for sure.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food is not fantastic but the portions are enormous to the point of being the highlight of the trip for our kids. Our teenager will talk about tackling the full pound of bacon in his BLT for the rest of his life and out ten year old is obsessed with going back for the ice cream sundae that looked like the model volcanoes you build in a grade four science project. If the best part of family travel is sharing crazy experiences, then this restaurant does the trick. Just make sure you order something epic and have your camera handy.

1  Thank PattyandMike
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went here for breakfast and it was so busy we weren't sure we could get a table, but we must have timed it right because we got a table right away. Coffee and OJ came right away, but the food did take a while - considering how busy it was this was no surprise. I ordered 2 pancakes, but because I had to wait they gave me 3 (covered in berries and whipped cream). They were so big I don't think I could have eaten the 2, let alone 3. What you hear about the bacon portions is true. My boyfriend got bacon eggs and hash browns, and it was a "basket" of bacon. They automatically set down take-out boxes for you to take home your leftovers.

2  Thank heatherall
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food was great and the portion size is huge ! Well worth the price . It was very busy and the line was out the door so we ordered carry out and went back to the hotel with it and it was great .

2  Thank tinky1973