“Really good!”

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2013

By boyfriend and I stopped here for breakfast Saturday after leaving Frankenmuth. My bf ordered an omelette that was the size of a platter and I ordered the eggs, bacon, toast, and hashbrowns. I couldn't even get to the hashbrowns because I was stuffed after the eggs, one piece of toast, and a couple of pieces of the (one pound) of bacon they give you. My bf ate his entire omelette and some of my bacon and we were stuffed. Our waitress was very friendly, our food came out fast, and we were very pleased.

1  Thank oneglovegurl

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I stopped here as we always do on trips home from our cabin and today we had the best,fastest friendly service we have ever had!! In and out in 40 minutes. Appetizers (chili and poutine) was out within 5 minutes of ordering and food about 10 minutes later!! Our server Angela was sweet,friendly and in top of our requests. The were also very busy!!!

1  Thank areese1983
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Well this was my second visit to Tony's
I ordered what I ordered the first time. The super duper bacon burger. Which came with a half pound of overcooked bacon. The burger had little or no taste. When I ordered it the waitress asked what kind of cheese. One was American cheddar. I joked and asked for Canadian cheddar.waitress didn't even crack a smile. As a matter of fact they didn't even get that right. The only time the waitress was friendly when she wanted the tip, Bottom line. When they found out we where Canadian. They gave us the leftovers. Save your money and go somewhere else. The food is bland and the service was poor.

3  Thank romep58
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you can't serve great food... at least you can serve BIG food. That's how it is here at Tony's. The food isn't bad. It's middle of the road in quality, but you aren't going to attract crowds of customers serving average food. This place learned years ago that if you can pile it on in ridiculous amounts and charge a fair price... you will become famous. Many foodie TV shows have featured Tony's because of the famous whole pound of bacon on the BLT sandwich. My wife and I split the Turkey Club sandwich, which is huge and tasty, but average in quality. We paid less than $10. for a meal that satisfied us.

2  Thank flintjarvis
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I split a BLT (which comes with a pound of bacon) and an order of cheesy tater tot-like things that I can remember the name of with my aunt. I didn't even try to eat my half of the BLT as a sandwich. I ate lots of bacon then a tomato sandwich. The bacon was good. Some pieces were crispy, some not so crispy, which I thought was nice because not everyone likes their bacon cooked the same way.

Expect a very diner-type atmosphere.

Plan for the portions to be huge, which is the restaurant's claim to fame.

We thought the prices were very reasonable for the amount of food that came with the meals.

1  Thank srpilch