“Not Living up to their "PORTIONS" standards!!!!!”

Tony's I-75 Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2011

This was a very special day for My fiance' and I. I been to "Tony's" several times before throughout the years. And always had great food on each visit. But Last night was HORRIBLE!!! I ordered the super duper bacon burger (which wasn't so super) at all. My Fiance' ordered the So-called(Giant) Big M. Our burgers were the size of a quarter pounder from mc donald's. And I'm not talking about a double quarter pounder either!! We also ordered fried mushrooms that were HORRIBLE!! They were cooked too long and hard. ordered a ton'y super sundae which they waitress knocked over while placing it on the table our. she never said sorry either. It had frozen strawberries on top that we couldn't eat. she dropped our cherry and never replaced it. she actually laughed and walked away. We complained to the waitress and she only took 2dollars off our 42 dollar meal. The manager didnt care about our complaint all. I gave them 43 dollars and left very upset cause I drove 1hr 15 mins to take my fiance somewhere he had never been and it SUCKED!!! Will not return ever!!!

4  Thank shunda h

Reviewed October 15, 2011

On my last trip to Michigan, we ate at this restaurant and it was amazing. We ordered the one pound bacon BLT, and it was enormous. So large in fact, that we ate bacon for one week. We had bacon with eggs, bacon bits on salads and bacon on sandwiches. This time around however, we were especially disappointed. We drove the 45 minutes to the restaurant and ordered the same one pound bacon BLT we had ordered on our previous visit. This time, our bacon was full of rind, not the strips we had come to expect. The rind was awful and we were terribly disappointed. When we paid our check, I told the cashier how disappointed we were with our meal. She didn't offer any replacement bacon, or even to take a few dollars off our check. All she did was yell to the back to tell the kitchen that customers were complaining about the amount of rind in the bacon. So, lesson learned, if you order the BLT and get nothing but rind, tell the waitress to take your order back and replace the bacon!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I took my family to Tony's for the first time..and couldnt believe it!! Everything is sooooooo yummy and BIG...I had an omlet and it was made with 12 eggs!!!WOW!! needlessly to say I took a box home !! But what a deal!! Everything is BIG at Tonys and affordable! Good tasting..Nice people!! Go there you will not be disappointed!! :))

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We have heard of Tony's for many years and have wanted to go there. Well, we finally decided to stop and check it out. I had a omelet with southern gravy the waitress was very indifferent and acted like we were bothering her just being there. I didn't get the gravy and when I aske the waitress it took 10 minutes for her to walk up to the table with a coffee cup full of gravy slam it down on the table without saying a word and walk away.....Nice...The food was alright but the service changed our opion of the place and we will go elsewere from now on. Very Disappointed

2  Thank janicenorthernmi
Reviewed October 3, 2011

THE bacon wasthe worst , Had better beef jerky. . How do youmake bacon out of ham shanks.All our bacon was over cooked and hard as a rock,you could not eat it...
I don't think we'll be back. Great place to eat in the '70' . But it's not so good now all our 'BACON' was over cooked..

1  Thank jan t