“Workers seem to want to be somewhere else”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Birch Run
Michigan
“Workers seem to want to be somewhere else”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

My hubby wanted an ice cream sundae, so we stopped shopping a went on over. Opposite side of road where burch run is, has both inside and outside tables. We bought the fundraiser for children's hospital, that promised save $27. While we waited for his sundae, I. Ousted up coupons and only came to $16. I asked if there was another insert, and she snottly said, "how do I know I only work here" . I was shocked, as was the people behind us. I didn't reply but thought what a terrible person to have a job here. As we sat the family behind us got the wrong size drinks, and even the wrong kind of ice cream drinks. The tables were just being cleaned; when we came many very very dirty with spilled ice cream and food. It just seems like they don't care, and since it's the only place to get ice cream...I sure would check out the michigan food inspection check sheet for this place ( or any I go to). The lady behind us reminded us that it is available on lance for all counties. They have to buy the DQ stuff like ice cream, chocolate and everything else that DQ uses, it can add local cheese, hotdogs and pop.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank murphy1121

detroit
“lovely on a hot summers day”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

While we were shopping at Birch Run outlet, we noticed Dairy Queen, it is just on the outside of the mall you pass it as you are driving into the strip mall. It was busy and fairly small inside but still there were free tables available. Service was fast and friendly. Usual ice-cream you get at any Dairy Queen. Perfect for a hot sunny day.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank gogreen
London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The girl serving was not happy and it seemed like a real fight to get her to understand our order. There was no language barrier just an attitude. My husband ordered the Asian salad which was excelllent but the dressing which seemed obvious wasn't. My fries were cold and another girl replaced them which I appreciated. My hamburger was okay but I found the ones in Canada much better.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Riverinfinity
Coral Springs, Florida
“I Love Diary Queen's Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

It is oblivious that when you writing a review about Dairy Queen's ice cream, you really writing a review about the service. Because how can anybody not like their ice cream? Ice cream as always was great.I had a caramel sundae on my last visit. Place was very clean.The lady behind the counter seemed very preoccupied with something, even though place was almost empty. She was polite, however did not address me properly. Also lack of the professionalism when the appearance is concerned. I still enjoyed my ice cream.They also have salads & burgers there.I never tried any at this location, but had DQ salads in Cordelle, GA and Glenwood Springs, CO recently.I really liked it and definitely would have it again. Service at DQ in Cordelle, GA was outstanding, it was very very good at DQ In Glenwood Springs, CO. So, I guess, all DQ's got the same recipe for their ice cream, but not the same recipe for their customer service.

• Visited March 2014