“Great Fish!”

Oscar and Joey's Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Birch Run
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband and I went here for the first time a was very satisfied with their fish and chips. We also had the breaded mushrooms and let me tell you, they were the best we have ever had!
The restaurant is small, but nice atmosphere. They offer different kinds of wild game meat that you would not get at other places.

1  Thank Niecey0

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went there twice for dinner, that good .Had fried shrimp and fish all was delicious . Friendly servers

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The food was terrible and my husband actually had to return his meal as it was so overdone it was inedible. We would not eat here again or recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Although, it doesn't look like much from the outside, the restaurant is very clean and the food is awesome!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Stop in for dinner on another Michigan road trip. O.J's has a U.P. feel to me with animal mounts and old signs hanging on the walls. Our table was slanted because the floor was tilted, showing the age and character of this old building. This is not a typical Applebees thank you!!
Our go to sandwiches, Reuben and patty melt were very nice and with a LARGE size portion of coleslaw or fries. The beer was cold and food was hot and delicious! I'll be back.