Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Birch Run-Frankenmuth, MI
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
$58
$144
Travelocity
$99
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsoutlet mallmanager andyhot tubbreakfast roompotatoeseggsstaying at this hotelthe general manageroatmealrooms are cleanfront desk staffshopping tripa great place to stayafter a long daysausagehot breakfastexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Our fav spot to shop,relax and feel very comfortable sitting on their front porch.The rooms are extremely clean and modern,nicely decorated and comfy beds!! The manager is Andy and he is wonderful to accommodate all our needs.All the staff are super friendly!Country Inn serves a yummy breakfast with a big variety to choose from.We started staying there for the convenience in Shopping,but now it's much more!

Room Tip: We have stayed all over in the motel,every room is lovely!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Harry V
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon in the Birch Run/Frankenmuth area. We stayed 7 nights at this hotel and there is not one negative thing I can say about it. The staff was super friendly and all about serving our needs and the general manager, Andy, went out of his way to make sure we were enjoying our trip. The rates are unbelievable considering the quality of this hotel. The beds were so comfortable and pillows so fluffy!

They state on their website that they offer a "light & healthy" continental breakfast. Well, they definitely do offer that and so much more! Every morning there were 3 kinds of bread, muffins, bagels, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, 2 kinds of waffles, yogurt with fresh berries & granola, 4 kinds of cereal, 2 juices/milks, and coffee/tea to choose from. It was wonderful to wake up and not have to leave the hotel for a hot breakfast and fresh coffee. Speaking of coffee, they have a setup in the lobby 24/7 with fresh coffee and tea right next to this very cozy little lounging area with a sofa & chairs around a fireplace. It was a very pleasant atmosphere.

They have a nice indoor pool and a whirlpool (which was our favorite!). The furniture in the rooms is very nice, also. I liked that they had newer flat screen TVs in all the rooms. They are located very conveniently inside the Birch Run Premium Outlets and only about 10 minutes from downtown Frankenmuth. I highly recommend a stay here for any purpose. I noticed that they do have a meeting room off of the lobby. I have no idea how large or small it is, but I'm sure it would be a nice place to conduct business. I would stay here again for any occasion, and plan to make it a weekend destination at least once a year.

Overall, this is a great hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Krista S
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Wonderful manager(Andy) and staff(Melissa), and others,(housekeeping, breakfast hostesses) go out of their way to make you comfortable, and that your stay is enjoyable. Everything clean and well kept, breakfast great. Have stayed here many times and everything is always good. We will be back

Room Tip: Always stay on 3rd floor, with view of outlet shopping mall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rondvette77
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have many wonderful things to say about this hotel. First off they staff at the country inns are more then welcoming they go out of there way to please there guest. I went to the country inns because of its wonderful location it is right across the street from the outlet mall. Me and my wife and my 2 kids had a great time at this hotel and had some great deals at the outlet mall. There breakfast is great. This hotel is the cleanest hotel in birch run best priced and has the best location. I had a great stay and I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a vacation in birch run.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Jakedavidson
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The room was very dated. The bathroom door squeaked loudly which woke up everyone in the room when someone went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I told the front desk lady in the morning. She apologized and assured me this would get taken care of. The next evening, I found nothing was done. The front desk lady said no one told her about the problem. Obviously, the message fell between the cracks and got lost. I ended up taking the 3-In-1 oil and did it myself.

The shower rod was half fallen, hanging by half a screw at each end. The bath tub coating was peeling off. The bath tub water temperature adjustment was very touchy, either too hot or too cold. The electrical wall socket at the desk was so loose that electrical plugs didn't make contact. The heating/cooling unit heated up to very hot before shutting off and cooled down to quite cold before turning on again, making the room temperature having a huge hot cold hot cold fluctuation. The bed was very bouncy. The comforters formed lumps making it very thick in some spots and can see through them at other spots. The list went on and on.

On the positive side, the staffs were very friendly. Breakfast was good. Location couldn't be any better, right opposite the outlet mall.

Do I recommend this hotel? Maybe, depends on what you are looking for. For comfort, I say no. For convenience, I say yes.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Birch Run-Frankenmuth, MI, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We are sorry to hear that your complaints were never addressed while you were staying. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and enjoy the amenities the hotel has to offer and we apologize we did not meet your needs in these areas. Please know he have taken the necessary steps to ensure our guests aren't met with a similar situation in the future. Thank you for this feedback.