“good salad bar”
Review of Bob's Big Boy - CLOSED

Bob's Big Boy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had the soup and salad bar which I enjoyed. The soups are always good and a great variety. My husband had the alfredo and said it was very bland. He kept adding parmesan to help but it did not do much for added flavor . I say he should have known better and ordered what I did.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Have not seen one in years, since all the one in Arizona closed. The service and food were great. Very friendly people at 10 pm

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The employees at this establishment are the most friendly. My Husband and I both got the breakfast bar- very good.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My family and I recently dined at this location for lunch before shopping at the Prime Outlets. There are a lot of dining choices in Birch Run and the surrounding area, but we chose Bob's Big Boy because the one in our area closed several years ago. We are from Ohio and someone told us that Ohio Big Boy sandwiches have a white sauce on them and Michigan Big Boy Sandwiches have an orange sauce on them (who knew)! Weren't we surprised when we looked at the menu and noticed that an Ohio Big Boy was a separate item on the menu! I liked that they had different versions of the sandwich on the menu. The prices are what you would expect from Bob's Big Boy so no surprise there. The wait staff was very friendly and efficient and the food quality was good. Come on we are talking about Big Boy sandwiches, you cannot go wrong with those!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

This big boy is the best, manager and wait staff was truly wonderful, the slim Jim was the best I have had in years. When you dine there you dont feel like a stranger you feel like a regular. Keep up the great job, will be going back when I am in that part of the state.