Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed October 6, 2018
contented60
michigan
Lots of stores.

Birch run has a ton of stores. This is good for variety but makes it hard to find a particular... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2018
Love2travel19892
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
via mobile

All reviews outlet mall great shopping pottery barn north face name brand stores different sections school shopping bath and body works lots of shops great sales shopping experience outlet prices deals bargains nike navy armour
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is one of the biggest outlet shops I've been to. We hit the outlets at a good time with lots of really great sales going on. The restrooms are clean and well kept. All of the shops that we visited the employees were all friendly. All the shops had a lot of merchandise. Great selection. Well worth the stop to check things out.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lots of stores to choose from with some great deals. I do think there use to be more stores here and for whatever reason they have either closed or moved on. But all in all this a awesome place to shop.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Still have some good stores and good deals but it was better before. Looks like a lot of stores are closed or moved to smaller shops so many larger ones are empty. Looks like a good outlet mall in decline. Hopefully this is not the case.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I visited Birch Run Outlet 10/5/18. There are very good discounts. At Coach I purchased a large purse and change bag for 121.00. The only negative about the Outlet is that there are no shuttles to take customers around the mall and to restaurants. Customers may have mobility limitations. I know there use to be shuttle service. This is very important and I hope it will be provided in the near future.

1  Thank contented60
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Birch run has a ton of stores. This is good for variety but makes it hard to find a particular store.
You can walk through the parking lots to each strip mall but challenging when the cooler or in-climate weather is there.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Stopped to go to the Columbia store, but hit a few others. A very large and spread out shopping area. Driving from section to section is recommended. Like most outlet malls today it has it’s share of empty storefronts.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Great shops, but super spread out. We chose to park and walk the whole place before we realized how BIG it was. Found lots of great deals for myself and Husband.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Birch Run will never be the same. Several stores have closed. The buys were not as good as going to the mall. It doesn’t feel like an outlet anymore! It should be considered a regular mall! I will not go back again this was an A-1 place when first built in 90s!

1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed September 28, 2018

I did some shopping here, but I found quite a few vacant store fronts. I pulled up the directory prior to going there. The nice thing about it was the layout, the proximity to restaurants, gas stations and hotels.
Also, it is only 10 minutes from Frankenmuth, MI. Do not go to the outlets without stopping at Frankenmuth. Trust me, you will not regret the extra stop.

1  Thank Joanne S
Reviewed September 21, 2018

A lot of buildings at the back are vacant. Not nearly as good as years ago. Won't be going back. Will spend our money at home.

2  Thank gecko59