“A great place for breakfast”

Beverly Hills Grill
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For more than 25 years, our sophisticated menu of contemporary American food has drawn guests from far and wide. You can’t beat the vibe of Beverly Hills Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served seven days a week, and our weekend brunch is simply legendary. With a menu and décor inspired by the Californian city of Beverly Hills, we’re small enough to feel cozy but big on both flavor and style.
Reviewed September 2, 2018

The Bill Roberts Restaurant Group is always consistent. They all serve breakfast as far as I know and this place is like getting a nice high quality brunch any day of the week. A good local spot, but I nice little find if you are out of town.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Where to eat breakfast is often an afterthought. No longer. Beverly Hills Grill reminds you of the importance of breakfast. The service is outstanding, even for a single diner grabbing breakfast. The coffee, which can ruin the best meal, was very good and the eggs were prepared promptly and perfectly. The chicken and apple sausage was flavorful and moist. I don’t know if the James Beard hash browns won the award or are his recipe but they were quite possibly the best hash browns I’ve ever had. All this and a reasonable price too.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Outside of my own kitchen, this is the only other place I would want to eat breakfast. Seating is limited, noise level is higher, but it is worth the wait. It is best to go off hours.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I love this quaint restaurant with wonderful choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The price is moderate but the food is good. Staff veey helpful and friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

It was overpriced for average food. The service was friendly and well paced, but food was just ok. We won't be returning.

2  Thank Rita I