“My Favorite”

Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Beulah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Great Food, Friendly Staff and Fast Service. Open year around 11am to 11pm, Serving the finest Pizza, Subs, Salads, Wings, in Northern Michigan. Dine-in or call ahead to Carry out. Visa/MC/Amex/Disc
Northern Michigan
“My Favorite”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent small town pizzeria and great place to hang out. The staff is more than willing to customize our pizza whenever we ask. In all the years we've dined here we've never had a bad pizza. The few problems we've encountered were graciously taken care of by the staff.

• Visited March 2014

Traverse City, Michigan
“Fabulous pizza.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I tried the thin crust Pisa Pie last night. WOW! If the slices were a little bigger and I had to fold it, I could have closed my eyes and thought I was in NYC. One of the best pizzas ever. It's worth the (beautiful) trip out to Beulah to eat there.

• Visited December 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good pizza, not great”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I always look forward to trying new pizza places when traveling. Based on the reviews I read I had high hopes for this place, but was kind of disappointed. It was good pizza, not great pizza. As long as your expectations are realistic, you will probably enjoy it. It is much better pizza than you get at some of the chains. Staff is fast and friendly. They make the experience better. Worth a visit.

• Visited October 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“Best pizza - EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are not pizza fans, but A. Papano's Pizza has the best pizza we've ever had. We really enjoyed it. We WILL be back.

• Visited June 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great pizza, great staff”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Not much else to say than it's a great place for consistently good pizza. Plenty of parking, easy to find. Solid.

Visited July 2013