“Unexpectedly good vegetarian sandwiches ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baguette De France

Baguette De France
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Unexpectedly good vegetarian sandwiches ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Great bread. Interesting sauces (garlic was my favorite, and the curry was good too). Not just one vegetarian meat option! I had the veggie turkey which was delicious, and my husband had a vegan reuben with yummy sour kraut. Healthy and yum!

Hagerstown, Maryland
“Really good sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Any time we are in the area we make a point to stop here for lunch. The lines can be long, but the wait is usually only 10 minutes or so. They have a long menu of both meat and soy-meat sandwiches. Their bread is wonderful, their home made sauces are excellent, and the size just about right. If you like sandwiches, this is THE place to go.

• Visited February 2014
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This place offers some of the best sandwiches I've ever had! I really like the BBQ Meatball (I don't think I've ever gotten anything else....). The service, however, is slow and quite unprofessional, so I usually call my order in and take my food to go. Would love to see an improvement in that area so I could enjoy coming in and staying there to eat.

Visited June 2013
“Delicious!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This is probably one of the best sandwich shops I've been to. The food is consistently delicious, though slightly high in price. My only real complaint is the lack of professionalism exhibited by many employees.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tyed85
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best vegetarian food in the county”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We visit Berrien Springs, Michigan, about three times a year, and we always try to visit Le Baguette. Yes, it is a fast-food type of restaurant, but that doesn't mean that the quality is diminished in the least. Try it; you'll like it.

• Visited July 2013