“A fun and family friendly place to visit.”
Review of Lemon Creek Winery

Lemon Creek Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Family owned and operated, Lemon Creek is a name with over 155 years of grape and fruit growing experience. The 300 acre farm is located in Berrien Springs, six miles from Lake Michigan. Rolling clay loam hills and the moderating effect of the lake create ideal conditions to grow some of the best grapes in the world.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Berrien Springs, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A fun and family friendly place to visit.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lemon Creek Winery is located in rural Berrien County MI which is a fruit producing region with many small wineries. The Lemon family were early pioneers in wine making in the area and produce excellent domestic wines. The winery also hosts several fun events through out the year such as their Memorial Day Wine and Art Festival, Father's Day Corvette Show, July Vintage Blues Bash, and Harvest Festival in September. There is usually a friendly dog hanging around to pet, a few gift items in their tasting room, and a friendly staff to help you with your wine selections. Seasonal fresh fruit is available and nothing is better than a sweet, juicy peach right off the tree!

Visited July 2013

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My best friend had a bottle to share with me when I came up to visit. I enjoyed the was so much I had to go to the tasting room. I did not do a tasting but bought a bottle of the wine she had. The two women working were smiling, friendly, and very helpful. The wine was good and was drank with my husband and family. I am hoping to stop in on my way from Holland to Indianapolis the next time we are in town. The wine is well priced and very good.

Visited July 2013
Naperville, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One of the best”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The people here are great. The wine was really good. Try the peach sparkling, yum yum. I am not a white drinker and loved it. Bought 2 bottles to take home. Loved the atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Saint Joseph, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Basic”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Your basic wine tasting room. Average tasting wines. I keep one of theirs in my frig at all times.

I like the farm setting.

Visited June 2013
Mishawaka, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Arts and Wine Festival at Lemon Creek Winery”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a great time at Lemon Creek Winery over the Memorial Weekend! My first time there, I enjoyed some really fine art works and tasted a number of different wines, and found a semi-sweet white I really like named after Silver Beach in St. Joseph, MI! I would go back every time!

Visited May 2013