“BAGGER DAVE's”

Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly burgers, but full bar also
Description: Mainly burgers, but full bar also
Reviewed March 20, 2013

For what it cost to eat there,and the overall quality and taste and it's WAY too noisy to sit and enjoy a meal....I'd rather have McDonalds burgers and fries......I wouldn't go back to Bagger Dave's to eat....

1  Thank John Q P

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The atmosphere is noisey, but the food is great. We love the sweet potatoe chips and the turkey burgers. All the add ons make it a really delicious sandwich!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The bartender was rude! The food service was slow! After 3 attempts they still got my order wrong and I was made to feel like it was my fault. The whole experience was so bad, I didn't even make a big fuss and just left. Not even worth complaining.

1  Thank TimmyG2678
Reviewed February 19, 2012

They have pretty good burgers, reasonable prices, and a short, but relatively high quality, beer list. The service was fine, too. Sounds perfect, right?

Depends. They're also VERY kid-friendly, and the place has been jammed with them both times we've gone. Some of them behave well, some of them don't, so if you don't have kids, your level of tolerance will dictate whether or not you should go.

I've given the place a rating of "3" because that's the average. If you have kids and you want a decent burger & beer, I'd give the place a "5". If you'd rather not eat with a bunch of rowdy children, then I'd rate it a "1." Let your expectations be your guide.

We'll probably try the place one more time and see if we can get a seat away from all the kids, if that's even possible. Going late doesn't do any good, either. There were lots of kids there at 9:00 pm the first time we went.

1  Thank jdl50cc
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Three of us decided to try BD the other night. Ordered a beer - a stout - was the best part of the meal, should have stopped there. Waitress kept coming by to apologize for how long it was taking for our order to come up, and the place wasn't even very busy. When we did get our food, the fries were cold, and so were the sweet potato chips. The manager came by and apologized that there was some problem with the "chip machine". DH ordered the Tijuana Salad, which sounded really good, but it was way smaller than we imagined - waitress said it would be a "meal", but didn't come close to that. It was tasty, though. But their specialty - the burgers - were very ordinary. We won't go back.

1  Thank BuffyLou