All reviews no elevator room was clean waffles needed a place to stay stay there again free wifi flat screen continental breakfast coffee maker shopping and restaurants place to sleep king room convenient location off the highway parking lot staff was very friendly and helpful silver beach
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I work in the Benton Harbor area and commute a considerable distance to work. During periods of extreme weather I stay at a hotel so I'm sure to be able to get to my job. Recently, as an exercise to save money, I booked a week at a nearby Red Roof Inn. While the staff was dismissive and rude, the room was old, small, had a foul odor and the south window of the room-the window facing the sun-had an uncountable number of stink bugs on the inside of the room! This, I'm assuming was due to the fact that when the door was closed and locked, there was still about an 1/8 inch gap between the door and the casing all the way around. I stayed there for the night and decided to switch to the Days Inn. I was astounded by the care and consideration of the staff, especially with Ila who went out of her way to accommodate me for the remainder of the week. The whole staff, however, is equally outstanding in customer service. The hotel is very clean, quiet and modern. I could not have found better at any other facility for 2 or 3 times the price. This will be my home away from home for now on.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We had an easy late night check-in with a courteous staff member. The room was quite comfortable and very clean. It was a bit cool upon arrival, but the efficient heating system quickly made the room cozy. Overslept the continental breakfast unfortunately.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Price was raised from $60.00 to $160.00 for the weekend. We were there for a funeral and they didn't care. Breakfast was could but hostess couldn't keep up. Brought 1 item out at a time so you ate 1 item at at time.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Right off highway (but no highway noise that I could hear). Friendly front desk and breakfast staff. Comfortable bed. Basic ac/hearing unit. Breakfast was fine. Lots of restaurants nearby, though we decided to drive 4-5 miles to silver beach pizza for great pizza and evening at beach. We’d come back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I booked two rooms through booking.com and did not see the no cancellation policy until after I booked the rooms. When I had to cancel, I requested a cancellation and did not get ANY RESPONSE. But, I did get an email from Days Inn that my credit card had been charged. A response even a negative one would have been nice.

Date of stay: September 2018