“Days Inn - Benton Harbor Michigan”

Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Lansing, Michigan
“Days Inn - Benton Harbor Michigan”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with two other couples and we had a great time. The updates and renovations that have already been done made this a very pleasant place to stay. We were told that future plans for addititional improvements include replacement of current TV's with Flat panel TV's and new carpeting. The Lobby / Lounge / Breakfast area was nice and the breakfast was a good continental breakfast. Check -In and Check-out both went smoothly and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our first-floor rooms. Did not see an elevator for upper floors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel whenever I needed a place to stay for the past couple of years and it is great. The remodeling that the owners have done (and still doing) are impressive. I was amazed when I saw the lobby last week. It was clean and modern. The breakfast was good too. I've always had a positive experience when staying there from the clean rooms to the friendly staff. I will continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank amanda2379
Westfield, Indiana
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I checked in on a Friday evening. I pre paid through Travelocity but the clerk didn't see that on her register. After a few minutes of showing her my paperwork, I got my room key. We opened the door and BAM! Hit in the face by the foul smell of body odor. The room's window was opened so perhaps the cleaning crew smelled it too. Despite having to leave the window open and the fan running all night on a chilly evening, the smell was STILL there the next day. The carpet was lifting up by the bathroom entrance and the bathroom itself was too cramped for me. But that smell.... so horrible that I couldn't sleep well in the bed, or would I even take my socks off there. It was pretty gross and I won't be back. The gal at the front desk was nice, however, and I felt bad complaining to her about it since it clearly wasn't her fault. I would not recommend this hotel however.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph
The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph

Been to Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI

Property: Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI
Address: 1598 Mall Dr, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2324 (Formerly Twin City Inn And Suites)
Location: United States > Michigan > Berrien County > Benton Harbor
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Benton Harbor Hotel Benton Harbor