“Great Stay At The Days Inn”

Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Benton Harbor
Fairborn, Ohio
“Great Stay At The Days Inn”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My job requires me to travel, so I stay at many motels. The Days Inn in Benton Harbor has an outstanding staff that caters to the customers needs. They are very helpful and friendly. The rooms were exceptionally clean and quiet, the furniture was arranged well. I would recommend staying at the Days Inn to any traveler. Also, There is a beautiful state park there on the lake.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jodyanderson74

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
St. Louis
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I made reservations for this hotel based on the great reviews for the hotel. There was one review that I ignored, but I shouldn't have concerning how rude the employees were. Unfortunately, the desk clerk was so rude that after I paid for the hotel and was told that I could "get my money back"... so I left and went to a near by Howard Johnson. Customer service is not a strength for this hotel so if you want that along with a nice room ... Look at Another Hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Benton Harbor, Michigan
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The representative was extremely helpful, accomadating and understanding. Highly recommend people to stay here!!! :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Dubuque
Reviewed July 22, 2011

MY husband and I stayed here for five days. We have a cottage close by, but 3 of our children with their families. We found the rooms to be clean and enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in our room. The service people were knowledgeable and friendly. Although we were gone most of the day, it was great returning to the room. This will definitely be our motel of choice for the future.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We arrived after midnight looking for a room after traveling for the past 7 hours. Our room was very nice the bed was very comfortable. The only issue is that now that it is a law in MI that there is NO smoking in any of the hotels the person behind the desk should NOT ask do you want smoking or non-smoking.. Don't offer smoking rooms. Also they need to put some ashtrays by the back door if there is going to be smoking so that it doesn't look so messy. Otherwise great stay for the price, wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: Right off expressway but very quiet, clean
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth C
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Excellent place to stay overnite, clean rooms, excellent service. The manager, Ila, offered to drive my wife to the hospital when she was ill.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jimandirma
Wyoming, Michigan
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I travel for business and have stayed at this hotel twice so far, and will every time I am in this area. The staff is wonderful, and after a LONG day of working it’s nice to see a smiling face at the front desk when I check in. The rooms are very clean, the beds and pillows are comfortable. The hotel is located right next to restaurants and grocery stores, I really couldn’t ask for anything more. I have to be to work early, and breakfast is ready and waiting for me in the morning. Great hotel, great price!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Benton Harbor / St. Joseph
The Inn at Harbor Shores
The Inn at Harbor Shores
#2 of 6 in Saint Joseph

Been to Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI? Share your experiences!