“Bob's breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Bob Evan's is right next to the Holiday Inn Express. It is newly remodeled and the place is extremely clean and fresh. The food quality is always top notch at Bob Evans. The staff was friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

If you want food more suited for a retirement home, this is your place. If your taste buds work, you'll be disappointed..

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Four of us ate dinner at the Bob Evans restaurant next to the Holiday Inn Express, Benton Harbor, MI. Two of us ordered steak, but my friend wanted his well done. He cut into it, and it was medium-rare, perfect for me, but disgusting for him. He ate most of it anyway, even though the waitress offered to get him another one. At the end of the meal, the waitress removed his steak from the bill and gave him a free dessert without his asking. That's truly putting the customer first!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I ordered 1 slice of French toast with eggs scrambled lightly. I received a mushy French toast that was clearly nuked in the microwave because as soon as it cooled it became gummy. The eggs were fried so hard that I had to pour syrup over them to soften the texture. Bob Evans is usually a good bet, but today I crapped out

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to Bob Evans with my parents after running in a nearby high school track meet. I ordered a water and spegetti with meat sauce. The wait was somewhat appropriate except for the fact that while making my food they dropped the plate and it crashed onto the ground. It was probably a good 10 minutes for my food to come out after my parent's food. The spegetti was nothing spectacular, just ordinary spegetti. The dinner came with four small, triangular pieces of garlic bread which was also just average. The atmosphere was family friendly. It was relatively quiet with soft music playing in the background. Overall, I would come again but I wouldn't recromend it.