“Could have done better”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
“Could have done better”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to Bob Evans with my parents after running in a nearby high school track meet. I ordered a water and spegetti with meat sauce. The wait was somewhat appropriate except for the fact that while making my food they dropped the plate and it crashed onto the ground. It was probably a good 10 minutes for my food to come out after my parent's food. The spegetti was nothing spectacular, just ordinary spegetti. The dinner came with four small, triangular pieces of garlic bread which was also just average. The atmosphere was family friendly. It was relatively quiet with soft music playing in the background. Overall, I would come again but I wouldn't recromend it.

• Visited May 2013

Houston-Tx
“Decent place”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I 'd rather go to real restaurant but Bob Evans is an excellent place to eat something while talking with friends. I have been there twice and was good. It's a cafeteria and you can expect be welcome and have some snacks or even more.

Visited November 2012
Columbia, Alabama
“Older Location, Needs Cleaned/ Updated”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Older location needs a face lift, good cleaning. Server was very nice but had my bill totaly messed up, counter girl fixed it no problem.

Visited July 2012
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Also, it's nice Consistantly good”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I love the menu! Recently I've ordered a soup to go for 5.00 and that lasts for at least four meals. The veggie beef is delicious!

• Visited October 2011
“If you've been to Bob Evans before, you know what to expect.”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The food was good, but nothing to write home about. My wife enjoyed her burger. The steak that went with my eggs was slightly overcooked, though I've come to expect that now in all restaurants save the steakhouses, so I don't count it as a big mark against. Staff was polite and the place looked clean to me. Nothing to write home about here, but nothing to avoid either.