We stayed overnight here on Sept. 13th. Check-in girl was nice and friendly. The room looked decent, but the bathroom was disgusting. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls in several places and there was black MOLD on the wall behind the peeling paper in the shower/tub area. The bed was hard and pretty uncomfortable. For a king-sized bed, there were 4 miniature pillows. They were like pillows for toddlers! Our room was on the first floor right across from the laundry room. At 4 a.m., the laundry employees were in the hallway, talking very loudly. Woke us up. Can't say anything about the breakfast because all I had was the coffee, which was decent. I suppose if you're used to eating chemically-laden commercial yogurt and white flour bagels, you'd like it. One more thing...Benton Harbor is very "seedy". We had no idea since we had never been here before. Pay the extra money and stay in St. Joseph.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful hotel, newly remodeled and renovated, conveniently located in Benton Harbor, MI, just a few miles from beautiful Silver Beach on Lake Michigan, and downtown Saint Joseph. We are located in close proximity to casinos. Many guests enjoy the winery tours offered in our area. Whether is business or leisure, just you or the whole family, Comfort Suites Benton Harbor is sure to be relaxing for anyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Benton Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Benton Harbor Hotel Benton Harbor
- Benton Harbor Comfort Suites