Comfort Suites Benton Harbor
$102
$125
$114
Hotels.com
Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
$80
$60
$50
$114
$104
Days Inn & Suites Benton Harbor MI(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
$88
$72
$75
$132
Staybridge.com
Motel 6 Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor)
$62
Motel 6
$48
All reviewsroom was spaciousfront deskhot tubwafflesnice hotelcustomer service was greatadjoining roomseasy accessindoor poolwould definitely stay here againpleasant staystores and restaurantsoff the highwaywould highly recommend this hotelnight's sleepfitness centerstaff was friendly
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I am a Choice Hotels regular, I stay at most of the brands covered in the program. I expect (and pay) more from the Comfort Suites brand. This property in Benton Harbor MI, is just average, It is conveniently located (off I-94),Lots of shopping and dining choices available at this exit as well. The Lobby is welcoming and the pool area and whirlpool were clean and enjoyable. The first night we stayed was a busy one full of student/athletes who were well behaved and chaperoned, breakfast was very crowded yet the staff worked hard to provide enough for everyone. Good job!I found the rest of the staff to be busy and absent from the front desk area at times, We checked in and payed for a 2 nights stay, yet had to return to the front desk to have the card keys reactivated upon our return and we had asked the front desk for maid service while we were out, the towels were replaced, the trash was removed but that was all. Upon a little inspection I found the walls in the front entrance/sitting area to be splattered and scuffed and in need of some attention.The beds were very comfy and the big flat-screen was enjoyed, the wi-fi was free and fast! This property was priced lower than most of the Comfort Suites I frequent, so that was great! I expect more from this brand, this place is just average.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank foto_johnyoc
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Comfort Suites. We tend to stay at Drury Inns and Hampton Inns but I would say they are no better than this place. The Comfort Suites was clean, well maintained, with helpful and friendly front desk staff, and lots of amenities -- complimentary breakfast, swimming pool, in-room fridge, in-room coffee, flatscreen tv, microwave, iron/ironing board, etc. The room was large and nicely furnished, with a little parlor area. Beds were comfortable.

It is located close to a lot of restaurants and just off the interstate. The view from the room was fairly hideous but we weren't staying there for a scenic panorama, so I didn't care. The price wasn't all that great but the accommodations made it a reasonable value.

I recommend it as a good hotel in the area.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HonkHonk
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Last weekend my wife and I stayed at this hotel and instantly as soon as we walked in the door we were treated with respect. Upon check-in their exuberant front desk staff took special care to making sure our stay was more than enjoyable. We especially thank a wonderful staff member by the name of Niki, she was more than pleasant when responding to any of our questions. We definitely recommend this place to anyone who is traveling in the Benton Harbor area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jay m
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed at this location to visit Notre Dame for a night football game. Although it's 50 minutes from the stadium, it was an easy drive to the White Lot for parking. The drive back was also very easy. The room was bigger than I had anticipated and the bed was comfortable. It is just off the freeway so easy to return home to the Detroit area. Breakfast, as well, was enjoyable. The room was a little worn, particularly the wallpaper in the bathroom, but overall our stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John L
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were only here for one night, so it is hard to give a thorough review on just one night's stay. However, we can certainly say a lot of positive things about it:

- The beds and pillows were very comfortable;
- The air conditioner was one of the quietest I have ever experienced, anywhere;
- Everything in the room was clean and functioning the way it should.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly in the front desk and breakfast areas.
- The breakfast area was nicely maintained, with lots of items to choose from, including various hot egg and meat items;
- Very attractive lobby area, with a unique layout not common with most Comfort Inns.

We would return again. The hotel looked relatively new, or recently refurbished. The rooms were very spacious; we had a 2-queen suite. The only comment we had was that the room could use more lighting for such a large area -- rather dark with only three lamps besides the bathroom lighting.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple