“Delicious”

Sophia's House of Pancakes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: What a great breakfast and awesome service. I normally prefer healthier fare, but if you are looking for IHOP this is really a step above. The service is way better than I've experienced at restaurants far more expensive with far better food.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Big portions, served hot (or cold), Best place in the area for pancakes and other breakfast. Easy to reach right off the highway. Big group no problem. Nice Greek menu for lunches.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Always a great place to visit for a wonderful family breakfast experience. We visit for many special occasion. Large menu including many European options.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We've been having breakfast at Sophia's 4 or 5 mornings every July for 10 years . . . . . 5 egg omelets are great! My favorite is Spartan - feta cheese, onions & tomatoes, but they're all great. Pork chop breakfast is great, too. Fast & friendly service. Some of the staff we see each & every year!

1  Thank P S
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I'm a big fan of Eggs Benedict. I order them whenever I see them on the menu and I make them at home. I was so disappointed when I ordered them at Sofias. I've never had a problem w/Eggs Benedict in other restaurants, but these eggs were WAY overcooked and dry. It's not hard to poach an egg.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We ate here after eating in the Michigan City location a few weeks ago. The food just wasn't quite as good as the other location (smaller portions, crepes less tasty). It was ok for a breakfast place, but I would definitely stop at the one at Michigan City while traveling, but would not feel compelled to go back to this location.