“"Good value for what you pay for"”

Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days last weekend, and I enjoyed it. Good value. It cost $130 a night for 4 people and 2 queen sized beds. Granted, we didn't spend a lot of time in the room because we were very active visiting places. The breakfast was OK, but they did have decent eggs and sausage, whereas most places that offer breakfast only provide bread and cereal. We got an average size room for 4 people, and it was fairly clean. But again, we basically only slept there. I also felt it was a good location FOR OUR TRIP because we spent time in both Ann Arbor and Detroit. Belleville is about equidistant from both places. But if you're spending more time in one city than the other, I'd recommend staying at a hotel closer to one of those cities. I thought Belleville was a bit closer to Detroit, but the 20 mile drive into downtown got to be a burden after a while. It's close to the airport if you're looking for a place near the airport.

JGuha and SLaher were very helpful staff members. I didn't go in the pool, but the indoor pool didn't look too appealing. Also, didn't notice if they had a fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My stay was perfect. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The rates are affordable. The hotel isn't updated but you can see that they are in the process of making changes. There is a great selection of breakfast in the morning. Checking in and out was fast and easy. No problems Connecting to WiFi. The pool area is clean and well maintained. Easy Access to the freeway. There's a lot of restaurants, And tons of stores in the area. I would definitely stay here again and tell other friends and family too also.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The general state of the facility was worn out and dirty. The staff was friendly, bur unfamiliar with the area. In the room the bedspread was dirty and stained, and the blanket ratty and dirty. The floor in the room was filthy, and the bathroom floor is filthy and stained. The hall way and stairway was dirty and stained. The price was cheap

Room Tip: filthy and worn
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LRoxanne
gmmi150, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us, and so all the house keepers are being informed ; starting today, we also have revised our deep cleaning program and more emphasis will be given to the areas pointed by you.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have a chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Older hotel with some definite worn areas but does great for price. Got a super large, nice room. I ran across 3 staff members and all were extremely pleasant and helpful. I was worried about some construction people having some beers and such near our room, sounded loud but, once in the room couldn't hear anything. Slept pretty well all in all. AC was okay....cooled pretty good. Definitely would pick this again if coming through the area.

Room Tip: Top floor...quieter!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
gmmi150, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My significant other and I were visiting family and friends in Southeast Michigan over Memorial Day weekend 2013 and decided to spend one night at this Comfort Inn due to the location, the fairly decent TripAdvisor reviews, and the rate of our room. Overall, we were satisfied.

I will say that this hotel is older and not in the greatest of condition, but it was quite acceptable for what we needed. The woman checking us in was friendly and pleasant, and the check-in process was quick. Our room was okay, although it did have a bit of a moldy smell and the bathroom was not quite as clean as it could have been. The bed was reasonably comfortable though. (It's not like we spent a ton of time in the room, but my complaints were very minimal.)

This hotel does have a pool, but for some reason it was closed early on that Saturday night. From the lobby, the pool didn't look terribly inviting and I didn't see a hot tub. We didn't have our swimsuits and didn't really have time to use the pool anyway.

The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel. Breakfast was quite good. They did offer a couple hot items (sausage patties and eggs) as well as make-your-own Belgian waffles. (They had regular waffles and chocolate waffles... I had never tried chocolate waffles before, and these were good!) Plus, they had your typical cereal, bagels/donuts, juice, coffee, etc.

The check-out process was just as quick as check-in. No problems there.

Overall, this Comfort Inn was okay. It was reasonably priced and was sufficient for our needs. I would consider staying there again if I find myself needed a room in Belleville again. :-)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stay in Comfort Inns for financial reasons; they are usually a good value for the money, but they are normally just mid-priced motels. I have stayed at this particular Inn several times. The people are very caring and helpful - well above normal. The property is well kept and convenient to the Interstate. The beds are quite comfortable. I recommend this Inn for anyone passing by the Belleville area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night in April, 2013. We planned dinner out and drinks at the country bar (Diamondback Saloon) which is down the road from the hotel. Check in was fast and friendly. A wonderful older lady checked us in and she was great. We had a second floor king suite which was very spacious. The room appeared recently renovated, was clean and had a fridge and a microwave. The bed was comfortable and over-all the hotel was very clean and quiet. The free breakfast had lots to choose from and the food was fresh. The hotel is right off the Interstate and there is plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit/Belleville-Airport Area
Super 8 Belleville
Super 8 Belleville
#4 of 5 in Belleville
5 mi away
Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area? Share your experiences!