“Dimitri's was great for some things, but it has changed name and owners.”

Dimitri's Country Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 79 Restaurants in Belleville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 25, 2017

As said, when they changed name and got new owners, I have not been back not for any real reason that the lack of a reason to go there.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Stopped in here with my son for breakfast early one morning. Food is OK and the menu is fairly standard diner fare. The restaurant is directly adjacent to the I-94 exit intersection and there is ample parking, so it is easy to get to and easy to park.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation and we were so pleased. I got all of my favorite breakfast foods and it was under $6. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We have had breakfast and lunch here and there is nothing memorable about it. We once had omelettes and they were quite over cooked, After 2 visits, my wife and I have decided to mark Dimitris off our restaurant list.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Now known as Mike's, this establishment has great service and a great breakfast. Lunch might might be good but dinner entrees are not on the top of my list. Even the Taco Salad was not very good. Try the sandwiches if you go for lunch and dinner, Now if you go for breakfast, sit back and enjoy!