“A tasty and nutritional meal.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #37 of 81 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Tonight my wife and I had another great meal from Subway. It is nice to know you get a hand made, nutritional meal at a fair price.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a pretty standard Subway - they build a standard sandwich here. The staff is pretty consistent and some of the people there have been making sandwiched at this location for a few years. I go to this location more than the Subway up on Michigan Ave at I-275 as they don't skimp on the vegetables here and they generally are a friendlier bunch.

This is my go-to location for lunch when I need something relatively healthy, fast, and at a decent value. Wouldn't hesitate to go to this location at all.

Date of visit: June 2012