“Very Slow Drive Thru Service”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #51 of 79 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Slow Slow drive thru waited 20 minutes from the order to getting food. No way to pull out or we would have. Employee not very friendly. Only good part was the food was hot and fresh. If you don't mind the long wait then try it out.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

One of the worst experiences at a Taco Bell we have ever had. The service was slow and the front counter was ignored while we waited for someone, anyone to care we were there to place an order and give them money. They were out of things like sauces, our food lacked proper preparing compared to other locations, items seemed to have little of some items inside that are a part of the product, service was slow, not all items were prepared at the same time so some items waited and got cold while other items needed to be made, workers walked around with food items in their hands looking for wrappers, desserts were not packed and waiting in the front so workers would go in back and come back with them in their hands, and the new menu items we tried were lacking good taste and skimpy on the content. We tried the new chicken chips and the chicken meat inside is barely thicker than a potato chip and was our last time ordering them. For the time we waited and the items we received, we should have gone next door to KFC or McD's instead - just like you should. While we waited an agonizing amount of time, people also waiting discussed how bad this place was. I only wish we hadn't ordered first before learning of these facts as we could have done the right thing and either gone someplace else or to a different location.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Every time I go here the cashiers are very polite and the service is always fast. My order is always right.

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I prefer this Taco Bell over the one on Rawsonville road, mainly because the service in the drive thru is very fast and efficient. The drive thru can be wrapped around the building and I was in line for less then 10min, I was very impressed.

Reviewed October 16, 2014

Many years ago I got very sick from a Taco Bell and their company would not hear anything about it. I called because my doctor told me to. I had never been that ill in my life. Would not go there for many years but now go once in awhile. My doctor told me we should only eat the salads and beans and not the meat so now I try to eat the things with the beans to play it more safe. Ths place seems clean and they seem to try to get the people in and out.