“Not your usual Applebee's Visit”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We are locals so maybe that's why..but we have ALWAYS gotten great service at this Applebee's above and beyond the norm. Food is great , service is good and bar is great. The bartenders know their stuff and they are willing to accomodate your extra needs. I always have a change on the menu..the cool thing..they remember it the next time I come in and do it without question..don't see that in many restaurants anymore. Always a good experience.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Bit of wait, service more than made up for that. Hot food, cold drinks, good value. What more can you want. Will be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Out shopping and grabbed a lunch with my girl..Their lunch specials are great..they have soup and sandwich specials and 2 for $20 great prices

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We were late in coming at 10pm. The place was not empty by any means and we ordered. Me the salmon and spuds with cheese all was tasty. My bride had a big salad and onion soup that she she enjoyed. 2 ice Tea's. $32 + $6 buck tip. All served by Derrick who was very attentive and very pleasant. We were very satisfied at the Eatery

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

When I need a few minutes to myself, I come here. Food is always good and Amanda (bartender) is always friendly and you never feel like a stranger. You might meet a few of the regulars in the bar area & they will include you in their conversation. A fun environment for sure.