“Not bad”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The food was just not what we were used to getting in a Mexican restaurant, but not bad. Bit pricey, but portions were good size. Very clean, and frendly

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I heard about Dos Pesos from a co-worker. I ordered take out, the Combo Dinner. I got a taco, tostada and an enchilada. The enchilada was small and very thin. I could only taste the flour tortilla. The sides of rice and beans were barely 1/2 cup each. Topping it all off was the higher price. Nope. Won't refer any one to this place.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Went on a Thurs evening. Restaurant was about a third full. They brought the chips right away but we told waiter we weren't ready to order. It seemed like 10 minutes before he returned. The food took a good 20 minutes before it was brought out and waiter never stopped by table to tell us what was taking so long. Food was mediocre. Only good thing to say was Salas was very tasty.

1  Thank willpack2
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've eaten here many times and have always had good food and good service. The botana appetizer is quite good as are the chicken fried flour tacos (and no, they have never been greasy). Flautas and burritos are great too!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I visit this restaurant at least twice a month. The food and service are consistently good and the ambiance is above average for Belleville (which isn't saying much).