“Liked the food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been to this place a couple of times and I enjoyed the food. I like the chips and salsa served at this place. You will not feel like waiting for the food as they keep serving the chips as long as you wait. Service is good as well.

I will visit this place again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I love this place authentic mexican food! Ive came here for years..and margaritaS are the way to go for sure..or try the botana for an appetizer.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food is good as is the service. It is a quiet place where you can relax and enjoy the food and the company you share it with.

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed July 9, 2012

When we are looking for Mexican food at lunchtime we'll often hit Dos Pesos. Food is tasty, prices are not expensive and they have a pretty good selection on the menu. Service is very fast and I am always surprised at how fast my lunch arrives. Good place if you are looking for a couple steps above Taco Bell and a decent sit down Mexican meal.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Try the Mexican Sandwich! The Jicama salad is something you don't find everywhere.