“Never been the biggest fan, BUT...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Never been the biggest fan, BUT...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've never loved Cracker Barrel, and it has never been my first choice, but after going for breakfast this morning I will be back soon. It was extremely busy at 11am, which made it a bit hard to navigate through the restaurant and store, but we were fine once we were seated and were not too cramped. Our food was cheap and delicious, and was served quickly and with a smile. The only downer was the old guy staring at me for most of my meal. For under $5, I filled my belly and had a great start to the day.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“It's still greatly overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went there for a birthday supper. I had meatloaf which would've been very good - if it had been cooked. Server was very good and friendly. He handled our party of 7 very well and got the orders straight. Only problem was the food quality...This was my 89 year-old mom's favorite place to eat. Never understood why and we've finally convinced her to go to Mickey D's instead!

• Visited August 2012
Saline, Michigan
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have never had a bad meal here. The service and the food have always been great. Will always go back here

Visited December 2012
Wyandoote
“OVER RATED CHAIN FOOD”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Notice at the good old cracker barrel you have to walk through the gift shop to get in and out of the restaurant to eat there luke warm food. This company is pretty crafty. My family and I stopped here on the way to the west side of the state. Big mistake. I wish we would have found a family owned mom and pop restaurant for better food and service. We needed more syrup for our pancakes and our waitress was like Houdini. She just dissapeared. So we asked the Manager, he seemed pissed, went into the kitchen and brought us extra syrup. When it was tip time, Houdini re-appeared and was refilling coffee, clearing the table, and killing us with kindness. Totally amazing!! If you are a biscuits and gravy freak like me, don't go there at the good old cracker barrel unless you have a taste for wallpaper paste. Horrible, tasteless paste. I think it was made only with yummy flour and water. I had to kill it with salt and pepper to give the paste some kind of flavor. I will not be stepping into any Cracker Barrel, with there over priced country store again.

• Visited September 2012
Hohenwald, Tennessee
“Dismal!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Service was awful, Food orders were painfully slow, then incorrect. This was true of the breakfast, as well as dinner service. Obviously they have lack of management issues.The only reason it got a " poor" rather than "terrible" rating was the food quailty was at least average.

Visited October 2012