“Very friendly staff.”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
ambridge pa.
“Very friendly staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I stayed here for a convention. When I got home I realized that had left a pair of shoes there. I called and spoke to Hannah and right away she called me back to say that my shoes were found and they were sent back to me in days. I want to thank Hannah again for helping me to get my shoes back. Thank You for being honest. ONE DAY SOON ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH WILL BE HONEST LIKE HANNA Psalms37:29.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Gladstone, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed at this property for three nights with a friend when we were in the area for an event at EMU. We probably would have stayed at one of the nicer motels just down the road, but they were sold out for the event. My biggest piece of advice about staying here is to go up to your room and look it over before even bringing in your bags. The first room we were assigned reeked of cigarette smoke, despite this being a non-smoking property. The smell permeated the bedding, the towels, and everything else. When I asked for a new room, the woman at the desk was very accommodating and apologetic and immediately gave me a key to another room. The second room was fine. Both rooms were clean other than the smell of the first one.
Other notes: There is no breakfast served, but there are a number of options very close by. There is a coffee maker in the room and coffee at the front desk in the morning. The property is pretty rough looking outside. The beds were so-so. It is nice that there is a fridge and microwave in every room, though we didn't use them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Hotel offers amenities beyond expectations-fridge, microwave, safety deposit box. Room spacious enough. Front desk extremely hospitable a offered us bottles of water, probably sensing we're tired (I was with a group of Chinese tourists from NYC Chinatown).
Hotel bedsheets probably need to be replaced. And hotel's corridor and staircases need serious cleaning.
With front desk's hospitality, will probably stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose ground floor room if you have luggage's as there is no elevator
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed at Red Roof Inn Belleville for our daughter's U of M graduation. It is very cheap, especially compared to Ann Arbor hotels at this time of year. It's not too far from Ann Arbor for the money and just for finding a room. But my husband and I had trouble sleeping for four reasons. First, although a king is usually just fine for us, this bed was way too soft for two larger people so we couldn't get comfortable. Second, on my side the bed the sheet was not wide enough to tuck in and kept exposing the mattress. Third, we could actually hear the next room using the bathroom. Fourth, the Detroit I-94 traffic was very loud and continual. Our solution would be to get a room with two beds. Also, when we turned on the bathroom fan, it drowned out the noise to a great degree.

Room Tip: It might be that even numbered rooms (away from the highway) are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Best customer service hands down. Ive stayed at other red roof inns and they charge way to much and the rooms dont have a fridge. This location all rooms have fridge and microwaves. Rick and Hannah are awesome people and always take care of us!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
River Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

the people are good too me at the red roof in like the manager hanan they help me with room when there is something wrong with the room and the housekeeper are good too me two and see if I need something for the room like tammy does for me and the housekeeper are all good people in the hotel too they talk too me all the time and if I cant get in the room right a way the housekeeper well late me in my room if my keys don't work in the door then I see hanan too get it fixed so my keys work and if something is wrong with the room they well fixed it if they can and they are good people there at the hotel I travelers a late all the time

Room Tip: king bad busniess king its biger room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank dennischaconjr
Belleville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I like this home away from home! The front desk staff Amy n Hana are super nice n so
Helpful!!!! On business trip from Texas n I would recommend this hotel to anyone,very nice rooms staff,close to everything I love the super king room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 5 in Belleville
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit Belleville
Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville? Share your experiences!