Holiday Inn Express Belleville
$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$79
$55
$237
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herecinnamon rollsvery nice stayconvenient locationbreakfast baryogurthotel shuttlehot tubrooms are cleanchocolate chip cookiescheck in was a breezefree hot breakfast isminute shuttle ridepark and fly packagegeneral managerparking lotother hotels
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here when we visit family. Service is great, everyone is very friendly and goes above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The hotel is very clean and they have a heated indoor pool. They offer a free breakfast that is pretty good as well.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank julie1503
Jessica T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Julie 1503,
It is a delight to read how much our service and friendliness pleases you when you stay while visitng family. Customer service is such an importance to keeping our guests happy and coming back! I will share with our staff how our cleanliness is of great importance to our guests. We look forward to accomodating you very soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went to Ann Arbor to attend the Parents and Family Weekend. I cancelled my booking with an Ann Arbor Hotel by mistake & could not rebook. Fortunately, I could book this Hotel with very reasonable price for one night, & move to another Ann Arbor Hotel for the following 3 nights.

We arrived around 10 am. No rooms were available, but the Front Receptionist was kind enough to offer us the option of asking House Keeping to clean up a room for us if we're willing to wait for 30-45 minutes.

The room was basic and clean, and the complimentary hot breakfast in the morning was good enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lraep

Dear Lraep,
Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you accidently canceled your reservation at another hotel but, very delighted to know that we could have come to the rescue during such an eventful weekend! I am pleased that our front desk staff did everything in their power to inform housekeeping on preparing a room for you as soon as it was possible and that our rates were reasonable. Hopefully your stay had such a great impact to were you will return on your next Parents and Family Weekend or any other event in our area!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have used this hotel for years and have found it to fit our needs perfectly, and our latest trip confirmed that yet again. The hotel is only five minutes away from DTW, one of the busiest airports in the world. However, because it is neither right on the airport grounds, nor right in the several clusters of hotels directly next to it, you can almost always get a reservation even at the last minute as we did this time. That is good to know for travelers from the experienced to the harried family group that just landed and doesn't know the Detroit area. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly and professional, it is close to enough shopping and dining choices, and most importantly for me at least offers free 24 hr shuttle service to and from the airport as well as park n fly; which allows one to stay at the hotel, leave your car in their secure lot, use their shuttle to the airport and back to the hotel when you return, avoiding the airport parking fees and having to handle your baggage twice (at the DTW lot for their shuttle and then once again at the curb). Depending on the length of time that one might be gone, the value between the cost of the room and the cost of airport parking, it is usually an excellent value, as it was for us on this trip. Beyond that, it offers a decent free hot breakfast, and handicap-accessible rooms, which are reasonably well done. This is our go-to place when flying out of Detroit.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave B

Dear Dave B.,
I can not thank you enough for all the positive feedback, but thank you anyway! I appreciate you taking the time for leaving us such wonderful comments on your enjoyable stay with us time and time again. I am glad that our location is convenient for your parking and shutte ride to the aiport and that our room rates are exceptable for your budget. I will inform our staff on keeping up the good work with the cleanliness and quality of making our guests our number one prority! We hope to meet your every need once again in the future!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just completed a 9 day stay at this location. I stay at this location on my many trips to the Detroit area. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast is always good. The large gym and pool make a stay more enjoyable. I will continue to make this my first choice to stay on my business trips. The rooms have been updated and the location has golf, shopping and eating places close by.

Marvin Newton

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank marvinnewton

Dear Marvinnewton,
I am very thankful for your feedback and appreciate the time and effort you put into your response. What a pleasure it is to hear that your 9 day stay at our location was to your satisfaction.The staff will be made aware of their friendliness and encouraged to continue to make our guests stay the best possible.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've always stayed at this location, good rooms, great breakfast, spectacular gym. I've always had such a great experience at this hotel the staff are nice but unfortunately at check in I wasn't recognized as ihg reward member and didn't get an upgrade! also I asked the front desk clerk to help me out with some directions, her answer was I'm not sure!! and didn't bother to look it up or even print it out for me ! I wasn't very happy by that since I was always used to such a great customer service specially by that one staff member I think her name was solange, she always recognized me as ihg reward member and made me feel welcome with a great smile and excellent customer service such an interesting person with great personality and very good knowledge she literally knows the answer to any question you have and the solution to any problem regardless! I haven't seen her around lately I'm hoping she still works there! Cause that place is in need of some quality employees like her! Overall everything thing else was great! Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't get a first floor room, great Place to stay at if you need to be close to the airport and annarbor at the same time very good shuttle service.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John S

Dear John S.,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback during your stay at our property. It is always our priority to acknowledge and recongize our IHG Rewards members, given they are very special to us! I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you during your stay. Please note that this will certainly be brought to our front desks' attention and that your concerns are very impotant to us. On the other hand, I am pleased to have read that our location, breakfast and gym have been a plus for you. We hope that in the future we can accomodate every request you may have.