Holiday Inn Express Belleville
$256
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed herecinnamon rollsvery nice stayconvenient locationbreakfast baryogurthotel shuttlehot tubrooms are cleanchocolate chip cookiescheck in was a breezefree hot breakfast isminute shuttle ridepark and fly packagegeneral managerparking lotother hotels
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have used this hotel for years and have found it to fit our needs perfectly, and our latest trip confirmed that yet again. The hotel is only five minutes away from DTW, one of the busiest airports in the world. However, because it is neither right on the airport grounds, nor right in the several clusters of hotels directly next to it, you can almost always get a reservation even at the last minute as we did this time. That is good to know for travelers from the experienced to the harried family group that just landed and doesn't know the Detroit area. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly and professional, it is close to enough shopping and dining choices, and most importantly for me at least offers free 24 hr shuttle service to and from the airport as well as park n fly; which allows one to stay at the hotel, leave your car in their secure lot, use their shuttle to the airport and back to the hotel when you return, avoiding the airport parking fees and having to handle your baggage twice (at the DTW lot for their shuttle and then once again at the curb). Depending on the length of time that one might be gone, the value between the cost of the room and the cost of airport parking, it is usually an excellent value, as it was for us on this trip. Beyond that, it offers a decent free hot breakfast, and handicap-accessible rooms, which are reasonably well done. This is our go-to place when flying out of Detroit.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave B
Jessica T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Dave B.,
I can not thank you enough for all the positive feedback, but thank you anyway! I appreciate you taking the time for leaving us such wonderful comments on your enjoyable stay with us time and time again. I am glad that our location is convenient for your parking and shutte ride to the aiport and that our room rates are exceptable for your budget. I will inform our staff on keeping up the good work with the cleanliness and quality of making our guests our number one prority! We hope to meet your every need once again in the future!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just completed a 9 day stay at this location. I stay at this location on my many trips to the Detroit area. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast is always good. The large gym and pool make a stay more enjoyable. I will continue to make this my first choice to stay on my business trips. The rooms have been updated and the location has golf, shopping and eating places close by.

Marvin Newton

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank marvinnewton

Dear Marvinnewton,
I am very thankful for your feedback and appreciate the time and effort you put into your response. What a pleasure it is to hear that your 9 day stay at our location was to your satisfaction.The staff will be made aware of their friendliness and encouraged to continue to make our guests stay the best possible.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've always stayed at this location, good rooms, great breakfast, spectacular gym. I've always had such a great experience at this hotel the staff are nice but unfortunately at check in I wasn't recognized as ihg reward member and didn't get an upgrade! also I asked the front desk clerk to help me out with some directions, her answer was I'm not sure!! and didn't bother to look it up or even print it out for me ! I wasn't very happy by that since I was always used to such a great customer service specially by that one staff member I think her name was solange, she always recognized me as ihg reward member and made me feel welcome with a great smile and excellent customer service such an interesting person with great personality and very good knowledge she literally knows the answer to any question you have and the solution to any problem regardless! I haven't seen her around lately I'm hoping she still works there! Cause that place is in need of some quality employees like her! Overall everything thing else was great! Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't get a first floor room, great Place to stay at if you need to be close to the airport and annarbor at the same time very good shuttle service.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John S

Dear John S.,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback during your stay at our property. It is always our priority to acknowledge and recongize our IHG Rewards members, given they are very special to us! I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you during your stay. Please note that this will certainly be brought to our front desks' attention and that your concerns are very impotant to us. On the other hand, I am pleased to have read that our location, breakfast and gym have been a plus for you. We hope that in the future we can accomodate every request you may have.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is about average for a Holiday Inn Express. Regular rooms and not much else. Average staff, breakfast, TV, internet. Lots of parking. The motel is easy to find, right next to the freeway. It's not likely I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ohiobill2250
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belleville, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Ohiobill2250,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our property. It is always our goal to provide convenient and world class service to our guest. We apologize we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Please be assured that these will be looked into and that your comments will be used to monitor future improvements needed.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This location is filled with ambience and staff that are ready to make your stay very pleasant. Very comfortable rooms and like many hotels they also offer a complimentary breakfast and newspaper. This location is surrounded by a large selection of eateries to enjoy.

Room Tip: My recommendation is review your choice on line (most places are on the internet) or call ahead and discuss your requirements from a quiet room or one prepared for handicap persons.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard T.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We strive to establish and maintain an enviroment that customers will return to and we hope that it had a positive enough impact to cause a return visit to our property. We are constantly making the effort to increase customer satisfaction and your concerns are greatly appreciated!